You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
United Off Topic **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS)
You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums
Check out some of the car museums there. For that matter there's some killer exotic car stores (get your fix brousing) It's either that or Fantasy Ranch & either way your old lady isn't going to be happy...
It's been a few years, bu I used to go about 4-5x a year . .
1) Hit the rodizio inside the Mirage. Forgot the name, but it's in the casino. Awesome food.
2) Got to Slots-A-Fun and watch the ladies try to eat the foot long hot dogs- very entertaining.
3) There's an in-house comedy show at the Stratosphere that's surprisingly funny. Again I forgot the name of it. Very cheap, you can usually get comp'ed for it.
4) Best pool in Vegas is at the Monte Carlo. Sneaking in is worth the risk.
5) Get rip roarin' drunk, lay down on the ground at Fremont Street, and trip out on the show.
6) Wake up at 5am, hang out on Vegas Blvd with Coronas, and wave to the rush hour traffic going by.
7) Best rollercoaster ride is in NYNY. It actually goes through the casino. When you're gambling, you can actually hear people screaming as it goes by.
8) There's a free Mardi Gras show at the Rio that's pretty awesome.