The Nintendo Revolution controller looks like a tv remote control! haha
There's a video of it. Wireless is nice though.
* Keynote begins at 7:00 PST.
* IGN editors wait.
* Readers scream for news.
* Iwata says Nintendo has built a bigger game population in three ways: Famicom Mini (shows commercials). GB Micro. Promises more shipments next week. Then he mentioned it was Mario's Birthday week. Miyamoto stands up. Number three, Iwata says, is Nintendo DS.
* Iwata mentions "touch generation" games such as Nintendogs and Brain Trainer.
* Nintendogs has topped one million units shipped in Japan already, according to Iwata.
* 60% of Nintendogs buyers picked up the game with a DS, according to Club Nintendo statistics.
* Iwata begins topic on how to build game population going forward.
* Giant Wi-Fi logo on screen in background. Iwata says he will reveal much more on next-generation Wi-Fi this October.
* Iwata speaking about Revolution controller
* Iwata unveils Revolution controller
* IGN will post high-resolution pictures, hands on impressions, feature breakdowns, roundtables, and more at 7:50 PM -- fewer than 15 minutes.
Edit: High res pics!