Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:22 AM   #1
akinthecat

Name: akinthecat
Title: Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1999 320i
Rules and roadblock (part2)

Its amazing the press still focus on those 'ricer' cars which were rounded up (literally) at some of the usual hang out spots round here. Even as i type this, there are still some cars from across the street getting their windows tinted. Must be happy days for the shop people.

I read a very interesting description for added bodykits. the authorities called it 'drooping body'. ha ha ha

Most cars have benn impounded and released on the condition that the owner will return the car back to original specs. but since most people bought the parts for bling and not for rust, they'll probably put them back on again. I mean its the school holidays and what else is there to do around here?

anyway, i was wondering what would the rest of the car owners do if

a) your car's not modified. but since its parked in a spot where most ppl hangout out with them 'ricer' types would you let the cops search your car? Shouldn't the cops produce a warrant? If not cooperating is an obstruction to their duties what would you say?

b) How would you stop 'vin-diesel-wannabees' from hanging around your area and drag racing? report them to the authorities? videotape them and post it? Infiltrate the gang and smoke everyone? Toss nails all over the road?

Yeah, looking out the window there's still more cars parked here that still wouldn't make it through a roadblock.

Till again, i'll keep my eyes peeled
Old 12-18-2006, 07:59 AM   #2
Dudesky

Name: Dudesky
Title: Run Far
Rate My Car: 106 / 340
Your Ride: E39 530iA
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinthecat
How would you stop 'vin-diesel-wannabees' from hanging around your area and drag racing? report them to the authorities? videotape them and post it? Infiltrate the gang and smoke everyone? Toss nails all over the road?
Back in '05 I lived mostly out of an apartment building on the other side of town, and we had this problem. Personally, I don't give a shit what they do with their cars, or even how loud it is, as long as it's reasonably within the local noise statutes. But when they start revving their fart-canned cars at 2am in a residential neighborhood, and racing up and down the street while schools are letting out- that's just inexcusable and stupid. Worse is that they were friends with the cops that patrolled that area. In the end, I ended up moving out of that neighborhood. The friends I left behind there told me these kids eventually stopped hanging out, probably found some other place to terrorize. But I often wondered what would happen if I sprayed some of that expanding insulation foam into their tailpipes??
Old 12-18-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
celsdogg

Name: celsdogg
Title: never gonna happen
Rate My Car: 131 / 340
Your Ride: BMW E30, Subaru BE, Cannondale M400
i once heard a awesome trick with tuna juice
Old 12-18-2006, 08:04 AM   #4
Dudesky

^^^Uhhhh . . . don't know what you're talking about
Old 12-18-2006, 11:00 AM   #5
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesky
But I often wondered what would happen if I sprayed some of that expanding insulation foam into their tailpipes??
I wanna try that now.... lol

Cels, whats the trick with tuna juice?

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 12-18-2006, 12:07 PM   #6
Dudesky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000
Cels, whats the trick with tuna juice?
He's referring to something I allegedly did to a neighbor. If he fucked with me and my car, I may have taken a couple of cans of Tuna, collected the juice, and poured it down the AC vent on the hood of his car. His interior would have wreaked of fish for a long, long time . . that is, if I did such a thing
Old 12-18-2006, 01:25 PM   #7
Dr1ve4fun

Name: Dr1ve4fun
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 237 / 340
Your Ride: 1985 325e
HAHA ^^that would suck...