Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 11-03-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
celsdogg

Name: celsdogg
Title: never gonna happen
Rate My Car: 131 / 340
Your Ride: BMW E30, Subaru BE, Cannondale M400
I'm becoming one of those people!

One of those people that reminisce about the good old days!

i cant stand to listen to hip hop of today. its complete garbage. (i know there are those out there that think it is all crap) when i drive around, if im not listening to linkin park, blink, or something like that, im listening to hip hop that is more than 10 years old.

and i go to a school with a whole bunch of 18 and 19 y/o's who either know the music is old because their older brothers or sisters listened to it way back, or have no idea what it is.

the good old days of hip hop are gone, and i want them back.

then there is basketball. i turned on the mavs spurs game last night after several years of not having time to follow pro basketball and i was freakin shocked. Reggie miller and charles barkley were doing the half time report, and steve kerr was on the sidelines with (omigod) marv albert. i used to watch these guys play all the time (except albert, ew). how things have changed. i want those old days back too.

at least one thing hasnt changed much. while everyone else has these new fancy uniforms, the bulls have stayed with pretty much the same one.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:18 AM   #2
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
ohhh man.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:25 AM   #3
Dudesky

Name: Dudesky
Title: Run Far
Rate My Car: 106 / 340
Your Ride: E39 530iA
That's weird, I was just listening to Eric B & Rakim

But you have a little ways to go yet before catching up to me . . When you start bitching about how high your triglycerides are, or watching your diastolic pressure, then I'll worry
Old 11-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #4
defkon99

Name: defkon99
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 50 / 340
Your Ride: 1993 E36
Yep samehere , i mean im 24 but i know where yur comin from!
Old 11-03-2006, 03:09 PM   #5
celsdogg

Name: celsdogg
Title: never gonna happen
Rate My Car: 131 / 340
Your Ride: BMW E30, Subaru BE, Cannondale M400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesky
That's weird, I was just listening to Eric B & Rakim

But you have a little ways to go yet before catching up to me . . When you start bitching about how high your triglycerides are, or watching your diastolic pressure, then I'll worry
Eric B and Rakim! i need more of that, i only have some tracks off the 18th letter.

LOL. i do worry about diabetes tho. my school physical, i had a lot of sugar in my urine. and the wifey says it smells bad. (dont ask) and it runs in the fam. . . all sides.

i noticed something else changing too. i just got finished replacing the pads in the wifes subie. when i was growing up, i hated when my dad made me help him fix cars. . . now i dont mind it, and smile about it when the jobs finished.

exhaust hangers for the E30 next. . . only one good one left on the muffler. the other is rust!

Last edited by celsdogg; 11-03-2006 at 03:12 PM..
Old 11-04-2006, 04:25 PM   #6
drz

Name: drz
Title: local dumbass
Rate My Car: 34 / 340
Your Ride: E36 2.8i
I was talking about something similar at work the other day. I listen mostly to a 90s station now. I did not expect to stop liking contemporary music this early in my life.

Old school tfw!