Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:05 PM   #1
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Pay attention!!!

not car related.

SO im riding my road bike...going about 25 maybe a little more. Doing my usual strech of raod, and i see three kids, two on skateboards and one on a bike. All three in the right lane of traffic, facing away from me.

So i do the riht thing, whistle to let them know im there(like 100 feet before..if not farther away) and then tell them im on their left. I then look over my shoulder, make sure no cars are comign my way and go to pass them.

Of course one of the kids swerves left..not sur eif it was on purpose. I swerved out of the way..nearly hitting him at 25mph. Of course this would have sucked ass. I was lucky.

Then on the way back, same road the kids are still there. I do the same thing, and the ki on the bike swerves towards me again, I slow down and go around.

Why cant u just pay attention before u swerve across a road...idiot kids.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 10-23-2006, 09:38 PM   #2
doughboyea

Name: doughboyea
Title: Upgraded Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2007 Acura TSX
That's when you scare the shit out of them and knock him off his bike. Fuckin turd needs a lesson. What's gunna happen? He gets a scuffed up knee? Good. It's either the scuffed knee or a busted head after you plow the fucker over.

Just my opinion.

Dough

Past rides:
1999 BMW 328i E46 Dinan Stg. 1
1989 Mercedes 190E 2.6
1980 Mercedes 240D
Old 10-23-2006, 09:56 PM   #3
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
On the 2nd pass w/similar results is when I would have just gone over & slapped the f%*%kers... Once is a mistake, twice it's time for serious discussion - "face time"
Old 10-23-2006, 10:08 PM   #4
Numark318i

heh first thing. Im 19..cant hit minors without alot of shit to be delt with.

second the kids father is a sherif. Thats why that little fucker gets away with things all the time.

Old 10-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #5
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
Then place a phone call to "sherrif dad" and tell him his kid is hassling you. If that don't get you anywhere - get someone to put the fear of God into this kid.
I got into it recently w/stagehand who claimed "you can't touch me I'm a minor" - my response -"I have no problem going back to prison for beating you into a coma" he shut up, did his work no questions/problems & turned out to be a good kid - just needed that sarcastic "show off" edge removed.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #6
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
^^^ what a little fuck, someone from out of town should put his ass in place. I hate it when I'm riding a bike and someone blows past me in a car or shit like that. I always slow down and give bikers plenty of space.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:34 AM   #7
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
some jackass did that to me the other day. He was pretty damn close to hitting me. I was on my mtn bike though going to another park, and had to go on a few roads to get there, and when I got to the upcoming traffic light he tried to say something to me. So I rode next to his car and threatened to beat the shit out of him if he tried to pull anything again. Was some old guy, or else I probably wouldn't have said anything lol.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:09 AM   #8
Numark318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94bmw325i
some jackass did that to me the other day. He was pretty damn close to hitting me. I was on my mtn bike though going to another park, and had to go on a few roads to get there, and when I got to the upcoming traffic light he tried to say something to me. So I rode next to his car and threatened to beat the shit out of him if he tried to pull anything again. Was some old guy, or else I probably wouldn't have said anything lol.

i was looking for a picture of an old man with a bat...came up with this instead.

if that kid almost hits me again ill just run his ass over. Hit and Run ftw.

Old 10-26-2006, 07:17 AM   #9
Dudesky

Name: Dudesky
Title: Run Far
Rate My Car: 106 / 340
Your Ride: E39 530iA
On my bike and even when I run, I hardly ever warn people ahead of time. I operate on the belief that two people aware of a situation will always make separately different decisions. And I have to assume that the other person will never make the correct one, so I prefer to control the situation on my own.