I was driving my car home tonight, like normal, until all of a sudden i stop, and I notice it Shaking Really bad, and it had lost alot of power. like seriously the car was shaking horribly. and I parked in my House, checked the engine, coolant, oil levels, nothing leaking no smoking. but it was just shaking severely. I turned it off started it back up same thing. I recently had spark plugs changed. so.....could one of the plugs have gone out. no check engine lights came on?
and inside the cabin it reaked of sulfer really bad.?
plz tell me nothing serious like i blew a piston up or something huge with the engine
ok so as long as it gets fixed it wont do damage, hope thats all it is, i mean what else would make ur car shake like that? and can a misfiring spark plug or a spark plug acting funny make ur whole car shake and cause sulpher smell?
It's an Auto, i mean it shakes worst at idle, but feels like there is no power when i try to rev it, but the shaking is less noticeable (but im sure it's there) i mean it drives......but like i saifd shaking, and low power