Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 06-16-2006, 12:48 AM   #1
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
I love getting flipped Off....

Ok so i had a 12 hour work day today..and i was just feeling like shit. So i figured for the way home i could put some excitement in my day, and drive spritedly.

I got the 330, and i head out on my one hour drive. I got two mountain passes to go over. First one is smooth. Then i stop to get gas and continue onto the next.

No traffic on the first half of the pass, which was sweet. Then i hit the top, and of course there are a couple of cars. I figure ok i have had enough fun and slow down. Get behind this Toyota truck(2002 ish) and leave a nice 4 car distance between us. Of course the 330 has the Xenon bulbs so i dont tailgate to much, because i dont like to blind people.

We ge to a passing lane, theres three cars infront of this women, and the first one is going really slow. So the three of us pass the slow car and keep going. I got kinda close to the rear of the truck, because the van sped up and almost didnt let me in.

So we get to open highway, the truck is still in front of me im not tail gating her whats so ever. Im at a legal distance, but this bitch keeps speeding up and slowing down. Then she flashes her highs a couple of times and does it again. I figure she doesnt like my head lights. So a passing lane comes i figure ill pass her cause she doesnt like my Xenon lights.

I punch it to 80 and then keep that speed to pass her. She then proceeds to floor it and try and race me...aprently cause shes mad at me? I speed up some more pass her and get in front of her. by this point im going 100 and pulling away from her, but shes still going atleast 80. She flashes her brights and keeps them on.

I then get into town and the women pulls up next to me while takinga right at a red l ight. She rolls down her window, flips me off and says fuck you. I honk my horn and tel her to "Go fuck yourself" and she takes off.

Well...that was way to long...but..i mean i didtn do anything wrong. Other then speeding to get infront of her so i dont blind her i didnt do anythign wrong. Anyways...she screwed up my sweet nigth of driving.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 06-16-2006, 01:01 AM   #2
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
Sounds like you triggered her PMS w/your lights...lol. ANYTIME someone is F'ing you from behind w/their lights, just position ALL your mirrors back at them (if you're up for game w/the clown) If not, just wave and smile - that usually pisses them off more. BTW, you probably messed up her evening more than she messed w/yours.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:06 AM   #3
Numark318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
Sounds like you triggered her PMS w/your lights...lol.
BTW, you probably messed up her evening more than she messed w/yours.
yea i probally did trigger her PMS.

and...i dont give a flying squirel if i messed up here evening....I worked like an animal all day...and all i wanted was some peacefull sprited driving.

Old 06-16-2006, 04:43 AM   #4
Dudesky

Name: Dudesky
Title: Run Far
Rate My Car: 106 / 340
Your Ride: E39 530iA
Intermittent Explosive Disorder

Sometimes people get annoyed simply because you drive an 'upscale' car; they like to show you that you're no better than them. I get that a lot, but I pay them no mind. Which I think pisses them off even more
Old 06-16-2006, 09:29 AM   #5
celsdogg

Name: celsdogg
Title: never gonna happen
Rate My Car: 131 / 340
Your Ride: BMW E30, Subaru BE, Cannondale M400
u shoulda gave her a kiss and said "i love you too baby"
Old 06-16-2006, 09:40 AM   #6
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
hold on, a woman driver got pissed off at another driver? there is seriously something wrong w/this world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 06-16-2006, 10:06 AM   #7
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
I always drive fast after work it just feels like your getting away and you get to finally relax. One time this guy almost pulled out in front of me and he got all pissed off because he thought I was going to fast I guess
Old 06-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #8
Numark318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
I always drive fast after work it just feels like your getting away and you get to finally relax. One time this guy almost pulled out in front of me and he got all pissed off because he thought I was going to fast I guess
haha yea that sounds right. I have taht happen alot.

Ahh...i love how 100mph feels exactly the same as if i was going 55. BMW ftw.

what ever. I hope i see her again, so i can pass her.

Old 06-16-2006, 11:00 AM   #9
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
I was driving through my gf's neighborhood yesterday in the 328, and i've got all the windows open and such. I'm going up this hill by her house and showing elise how the A_M button works and such so i'm in first and all of a sudden this woman starts SCREAMING at me from the side of the road "slow down slow down slow down!" with all the arm waving that would omply to take it down a notch. So i look down and i'm only going 20... so i scream out the window i'm five under! and she screams YEAH RIGHT!......

so i slip it into nuetra and take it to about 6000 right next to her ears and drive off.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:45 PM   #10
Numark318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
I was driving through my gf's neighborhood yesterday in the 328, and i've got all the windows open and such. I'm going up this hill by her house and showing elise how the A_M button works and such so i'm in first and all of a sudden this woman starts SCREAMING at me from the side of the road "slow down slow down slow down!" with all the arm waving that would omply to take it down a notch. So i look down and i'm only going 20... so i scream out the window i'm five under! and she screams YEAH RIGHT!......

so i slip it into nuetra and take it to about 6000 right next to her ears and drive off.
heh i had the same happen to me. Except teh guy was an off duty sherrif.

BTW i tried no DSC, and it feels alot like the E30, just less body roll. No i know why everyone drives without it.
although i got alot more tire noise that way.

Old 06-16-2006, 03:31 PM   #11
EnvyM3

Name: EnvyM3
Title: DSC OFF!
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2005 545i SMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numark318i
BTW i tried no DSC, and it feels alot like the E30, just less body roll. No i know why everyone drives without it.
although i got alot more tire noise that way.
Haha nice, see comment under my screen name

DSC OFF FTMFW!
Old 06-16-2006, 04:23 PM   #12
dinan540

Name: dinan540
Title: Upgraded Member
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudesky
Intermittent Explosive Disorder

Sometimes people get annoyed simply because you drive an 'upscale' car; they like to show you that you're no better than them. I get that a lot, but I pay them no mind. Which I think pisses them off even more

What he said

540i with some mods
Old 06-16-2006, 07:42 PM   #13
Numark318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyM3
Haha nice, see comment under my screen name

DSC OFF FTMFW!
haha

Old 06-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #14
TJsBimm

Name: TJsBimm
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 224 / 340
Your Ride: 97 328i
Why is this a kill story? 330 against a toyota truck, come on. She was pissed cause you were fuckin with her for no reason. Try something better than that if your gonna brag.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #15
EcianIce

Name: EcianIce
Title: Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Nothing .. for now.
^^^ wtf?