Not me. I'm glad it's my LAST year. I'm ready to move on with my life. Life gets better the older you get. (I think anyways).
1) Graduate college (no more school)--until grad school later.
2) Get a good paying job.
3) Find a place of your own to live (appartment, condo, house)
4) Get a better ride. (BMW M5, M3, etc.)
5) Furnish the place to live (Refridgerator, dish washer, microwave, home theatre system, living room, etc.)
6) Find a gf/wife to keep things interesting. Wedding/honeymoon can get expensive, and then kids following if necessary.
7) Vacationing at several locations around the world.
8) Buying multiple cars, planes, helicopters, boats, etc.
9) Upgrade each accordingly, and end justification...living on the water or on a golf course....finding the dream house.
10) Anything in between or mix matched to maximize fullest potential.
Sooo anywho, I'm ready to get out. It'll go by fast, so watch out.
Class starts for me on Thursday (17th)...one class that day from 705pm-945pm. Gotta love the one time 6 hundred level class only available at night.