with the gt30r you could see full boost around ~3500rpm the gt35r it wouldnt be till around ~4300 considering you had a quality manifold and such. I say "around" because there is much more to it than that, it dependes adversly on you manifold, boost controller, exhuast, tuning, etc,etc.
Your first post you mention :
Im also planning on building the bottom end while the engine is on the stand and out of the car but dont know where to buy any engine internals....i wanna lower the c/r into the 8's
if you want your compression to be in the 8's which is very low. 8.5:1 should be the lowest you'd want to go, then get forged 8.5:1 comp. ratio CP, JE, or WISECO pistons . then your compression with stock thickness gasket will be 8.5:1, considering of course that when you get the head and block resurfaced they dont remove to much material, otherwise you will need a thicker gasket to make-up for the reduction in material. As stated earlier contact IE or VAC directly and talk with them about what piston specs you want and they can get them for you.
what size injectors
- depends on how much boost but 42lbers are good for ~400whp. but, good tiuning is essential ->http://www.kineticmotorsport.com/cat...tors-65-1.html
what fuel management?
- you can tune the stock ecu, but most go with megasquirt for the old M20
what fuel pump?
- walboro 255gph-> ebay $80
- CP,JE or WISECO -> IE or VAC
what c/r for big turbo and high boost?
- IE H-beam or EAGLE ->IE
what head gasket?
- MLS(multi layered steel) ->IE
head bolts or studs?
- ARP for both-> search around Horse power freaks may have them or IE,VAC, or ARP directly
rebuild head and upgrade or not?
- if you want big Hp then yes. atleast a port and polish. better yet, Extrude honed intake from IE.
what size exhaust?
- 3"all the way back
what size chargepipes?
- the turbo will have a 2.5" outlet but you can go immediatly to 3" all the way to the TB
- for big power youd need atleast 3.25 or 3.15. or hell, just do like me and go with a 2.79LSD. then you can stretch you wings on the highway
And any other upgrades i should consider?
- thats your choice. theres lots out there
New rear end
- anything over 420+wtrq and you will be busting half shafts. you can either swap all the rear suspension from a mcoupe or get E34 M5 half shafts, splines, and diff made to fit.
- fluidine make one of the best performance rads
Extrude honed intake
- cheaper that a schrick intake and stilll flows way better than stock -> IE
thats all i can thin of right now, tired, gotta sleep.
i'll think more tommorow