Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2007, 06:57 AM   #31
denyo77

Name: denyo77
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 198 / 340
Your Ride: 1988 325i Touring
sure I do... though I'm only a big league soccer fan, that is euro or world championship
the euros will be quite close to me, maybe I'll go watch a game
anyways I'm soo looking forward to the soccer parties ^^
Old 06-29-2007, 01:37 PM   #32
CroCop>

Name: CroCop>
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 322 / 340
Your Ride: 1996 328i
lol yeah man, zagreb is only about 2 or 3 hours or so from austria, and from there its smooth sailing. im looking forward to spending my whole summer in europe 08 before heading to college. get the partyin done early lol
Old 06-29-2007, 08:36 PM   #33
215BIMMER535

Name: 215BIMMER535
Rate My Car: 123 / 340
Your Ride: '97 328i
as for that bullshit with the people goin slow and then tryin to fuck u over for passing them, that shit makes my blood boil. one time it escalated into me getting out at a traffic light and bangin on some shmucks window tellin him to get the fuck out and try and run shit haha the fucker kept closin the gap on a boulevard so i couldnt get past him and the other car, and for what fuckin reason? ya know? god damn, but anyway... this past winter i was at home (outside philly) and it was snowing. there was barely even slush on the roads and i needed to get gas bad, so i went. everything was cool until i came up over a rise in the road and i have no clue why but the snow had collected to a thin white covering there. i was doin about 40 and since i had just gone up a hill i was on the gas at least a bit. i was completely sideways at the snap of a finger. i tried to compensate but she just kept spinning (meanwhile i have cars behind me and coming the other way on this 45mph road) basically im out of options so its "holy shit brakes!" time. the car doesabout a 270 and my back wheels go up over the curb on the opposite side of the road from which i was driving and i look left and right and there is a tree on one side and a telephone pole on the other. holy shit. the outcome: bent wheel lips that were bent already and were temp fixed with a special tool (hammer) until i got other wheels and there was no other damage, not even a single scratch under the car. coulda been an awful mess, all because i "just couldnt wait" to get gase till tomorrow haha
Old 06-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #34
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by 215BIMMER
as for that bullshit with the people goin slow and then tryin to fuck u over for passing them, that shit makes my blood boil. one time it escalated into me getting out at a traffic light and bangin on some shmucks window tellin him to get the fuck out and try and run shit haha the fucker kept closin the gap on a boulevard so i couldnt get past him and the other car, and for what fuckin reason? ya know? god damn, but anyway... this past winter i was at home (outside philly) and it was snowing. there was barely even slush on the roads and i needed to get gas bad, so i went. everything was cool until i came up over a rise in the road and i have no clue why but the snow had collected to a thin white covering there. i was doin about 40 and since i had just gone up a hill i was on the gas at least a bit. i was completely sideways at the snap of a finger. i tried to compensate but she just kept spinning (meanwhile i have cars behind me and coming the other way on this 45mph road) basically im out of options so its "holy shit brakes!" time. the car doesabout a 270 and my back wheels go up over the curb on the opposite side of the road from which i was driving and i look left and right and there is a tree on one side and a telephone pole on the other. holy shit. the outcome: bent wheel lips that were bent already and were temp fixed with a special tool (hammer) until i got other wheels and there was no other damage, not even a single scratch under the car. coulda been an awful mess, all because i "just couldnt wait" to get gase till tomorrow haha
dam ur lucky. that coulda been really ugly.

Ive driven in snow with both a FWD and a RWD. FWD ftmfw as everyone says..as far as snow goes.

so have you fixed the wheel yet?

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 08-18-2007, 11:41 AM   #35
OMG-the-great-328ic

Name: OMG-the-great-328ic
Title: Habbie's Crew Chief
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 98 M3
I almost wrecked my car about 5 months ago, I took a 30 mph ramp at 65-70 mph

probably one of the stupidest things I've done in my life
Old 08-18-2007, 12:38 PM   #36
denyo77

Name: denyo77
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 198 / 340
Your Ride: 1988 325i Touring
yeah, probably
Old 08-18-2007, 12:39 PM   #37
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG-the-great-328ic
I almost wrecked my car about 5 months ago, I took a 30 mph ramp at 65-70 mph

probably one of the stupidest things I've done in my life
I would think you car could take a 30 mph ramp at 65-70
Old 11-02-2008, 10:16 PM   #38
tree36

Name: tree36
Rate My Car: 284 / 340
Your Ride: 1993 325i e36
About a week ago I just got outa school still in the parking lot. Well my schools parking lots kinda big. So there’s a big straight lane till the exit. Well im in the straight lane going like 15 and this fag kid in a Caviler decides looking before you pull out isn't for him. Well im right there when he pulls out I slam on breaks and swerve. My font end is still in front oh him. He still doesn’t notice im even their he keeps pulling out.. And I have to start again for him to avoid from not hitting me. He still didn't even notice. My horns broke. I saw him the next day in school and flicked him off. People need to learn how to drive. Ahh it mad me quite angry.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #39
Freek

Name: Freek
Title: United Newb
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1981 733i(E23)
I was driving out in the middle of the wooded country area. I can't remember where exactly. I was doing maybe well over 100mp/h and there was a 2 slight curves that normally wouldn't be a problem at those speeds, but they were kind of wet/icy. The rear end tries to pass me and I end up sliding sideways towards a bunch of trees... I don't really know what happened, I did my best to steer, brake, gas whatever I did and somehow managed to get out of it.

My speedo only reads up to 85 so I don't know what exactly I was doing. I had the gas buried for a long ass time so maybe 130 - 140.
1. It's the fastest I've driven
2. It's the first time my rear end has passed me

I thought I was going to die on my way to a family gathering. Strangely enough though a few hours after that me and my brother head out to air his tires up and get something to drink and rolls his truck doing 35-40mp/h on a small curve... strange day. My dad was rear ended the night before as well.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #40
ScottytooHotty

Name: ScottytooHotty
Title: United Newb
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2005 E46 S54 M3
A couple of days ago I'm making a U turn on a city street and some guy in a black lil' pickem up decides to change lanes directly in front of me (pulling into my lane), so I BLOW the HORN to let him know that - due to his lack of attention to traffic - he almost caused an accident !
We pull up to a traffic light right away (side by side) and the douche bag decides to get out of his pickem up and come over to my car and tap on the window ! So I reach down under my drivers seat and pull out my Glock 18C.
I set in my lap, lower the window slightly and tell the guy " get the fuck away from my car or your family will be attending you funeral service tomorrow ! The douche bag RUNS back to his truck - hopefully the wiser.
Who the fuck is so stupid as to get out of their car and walk up to a strangers vehicle !? GREAT way to DIE !!!: