Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > BMW General Discussion > BMW News And RSS Feeds
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

BMW News And RSS Feeds BMW RSS feeds and news

Old 01-04-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
scooter

Name: scooter
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 296 / 340
Your Ride: 99m3
BMW expounds on i8 design and performance in new videos

Filed under: Coupe, Hybrid, Performance, Videos, BMW, Electric, Luxury

At this point, there isn't much we don't know about the 2015 BMW i8, so BMW is starting to focus its attention on reassuring consumers that the future of BMW won't abandon the past. In these two recently released videos, BMW answers questions prospective buyers might have about about the new model's design and performance.

In the design video, BMW explains how the i8's styling is intended to be practical, with aerodynamics and fuel efficiency in mind, yet still have a sporty and dynamic look. The performance video aims to show that the plug-in hybrid can be fuel efficient while still delivering plenty of performance, and it shows an animation about how the i8's drive systems work together. Scroll down to watch both videos on this bold green supercar.Continue reading BMW expounds on i8 design and performance in new videos

BMW expounds on i8 design and performance in new videos originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 03 Jan 2014 19:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...