Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 11:01 PM   #16
El Supremo

Name: El Supremo
Title: United Newb
Rate My Car: 52 / 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by habbie@umnitza-east

Kevin, you were not called out here, you were called out on another forum, stick to posting there.
http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/106497-post25.html

Old 05-22-2006, 11:03 PM   #17
habbie

Name: habbie
Title: Forum Sponsor
Rate My Car: 1 / 340
Your Ride: Supercharged 97 M3/04 M3 vert/07 ESCALADE/04 Harley VRSC/
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Supremo
Chris, are you talking to me? I'm not sure if you've got me confused with someone else. I'm not on any forums where I have that high of a post count, nor do I have any posts spewing racist remarks or Nazi-type activity like Umnitza says.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'd appreciate it if you linked me to any of my posts like that.
For proof, what would work? Would an e-mail directly from Hellas head office work? Because I do have that. In fact, I can give you the link to the thread that has it.
to a fault you always love that confrontation, i'll tell you what, go post on bimmer forum and we can duke it out there, here it wont happen.

im truey flattered i consume you life but dood' its like borderline stalking... BTW im a guy!!!

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

Old 05-22-2006, 11:09 PM   #18
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Would it be a bit faster to do this by phone or IM? I'm not sure why this small conflict is being posted in a forum at all?

Old 05-22-2006, 11:09 PM   #19
habbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Supremo
i meant me since your hell bent on destroying me...

Matt's not on the payroll here, he just has friends who bend and change the rules a little...

copy and paste on bfc and scream bloody murder there.
dont you have some nazi posts to moderate? last i heard they all were still there. dont you have timeouts and bans to administrate since you are so offended and it "soils your family's" name? oops i forgot, it only applies when i say it..

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

Old 05-22-2006, 11:11 PM   #20
habbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
Would it be a bit faster to do this by phone or IM? I'm not sure why this small conflict is being posted in a forum at all?
i have one word for you, death threats, ok 2
haven't you been reading???

Old 05-22-2006, 11:13 PM   #21
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
it seems like you guys have caused enough controversy can you keep the wars somewhere else.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:14 PM   #22
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
i think its kinda funny, in an APOLOGY thread, someone else breaks out and starts bashing everyone...(just a little humerous)

just a little question for anyone? it seems that this whole deal happened a while ago, but how come we just heard about it now? did umnitza just randomly decide to post that thread yesterday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit

Old 05-22-2006, 11:15 PM   #23
witeshark

Quote:
i have one word for you, death threats, ok 2
haven't you been reading???
Yeah, I read it all. So how is this method safer? I mean, no one can cause injury by cell phone or IM or e-mail. So on a forum is the only way?

Old 05-22-2006, 11:16 PM   #24
habbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94bmw325i
it seems like you guys have caused enough controversy can you keep the wars somewhere else.
yes, believe i can, cant speak for others though.
my appology.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:19 PM   #25
habbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
Yeah, I read it all. So how is this method safer? I mean, no one can cause injury by cell phone or IM or e-mail. So on a forum is the only way?
maximizing the damage, while having a stage.
the 21st century tool of the coardly, internet terrorism...
some initiate it, some respond.

Last edited by habbie; 05-22-2006 at 11:31 PM..

Old 05-22-2006, 11:22 PM   #26
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
Quote:
yes, believe i can, cant speak for others though.
my appology.
no its cool its just that I think a lot of people on UB, myself included don't even know who this jim guy is and would probably buy our lighting needs from umnitza. sorry again this is just my opinion.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:23 PM   #27
witeshark

If it starts to annoy the members too much, I'm not gonna delete posts, more like delete or retire the threads. I've been reading this thing nearly all day

Old 05-22-2006, 11:29 PM   #28
habbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94bmw325i
no its cool its just that I think a lot of people on UB, myself included don't even know who this jim guy is and would probably buy our lighting needs from umnitza. sorry again this is just my opinion.
no need to apologize, none. i tried to keep it contained in one specific area of the board i can supervise as to minimize the naissance to you and all others who had no interest nor cared one way or another nence the rules i put in place, but boys will be boys and some crave the stage and stray from the playground.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:34 PM   #29
witeshark

Well, it's here now. Long as it is, make it more interesting. What is the problem over? Why can't it settle with e-mail phone calls or Im's?

Old 05-22-2006, 11:38 PM   #30
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
UMnitza, i've apparenntly made an impression on you. Well, i'm going to say this, and hope you follow my recommendation.

Jim has no power here, nobody here even knew he existed until you brought him up yesterday. So instead of bringing more shit to the forums, why not just ignore the guy. you have an option on your control panel to block his posts so you don't see anything he writes in any thread. I've already done this to him because he gets on my nerves. Follow my lead, and just be content with the fact that since nobody here knows him, nobody is buying from him, so let him bitch his life away while you make money. Umnitza FTW, and we all know that. i think most of us shop with you anyway. so be content with that

let him waste his life while you go on never having to see another word he writes again on here

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.

Closed Thread