Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
Aprilia

Name: Aprilia
Title: Road Kill
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: BMW E36
My Apology

I apologize to anyone I offended or annoyed in the past few hours. I was simply annoyed with the continued deletion of my post.

Once again I apologize.

Old 05-22-2006, 08:43 PM   #2
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
It's not a problem, but let's try to contain the conversation about that topic in a single thread:
http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/l...im-powell.html

Multiple threads on the same topic just add unnecessary bulk to the forum.

Old 05-22-2006, 08:52 PM   #3
Aprilia

Click here to set it up.
Well, there was only one thread at any given time. A moderator deleted at least 20+ posts of mine and every thread I tried making.

All of which was done without reason. It was very unnerving to say the least. It was not my intention to pollute or deface the forum. I was simply trying to post, and when my posts were deleted and the thread I was posting in locked, and then my new threads deleted it left me no options. Given the choice I would have kept the thread consolidated as one.

Please go to your dumpster and review my deleted posts.

Old 05-22-2006, 09:58 PM   #4
Storamin

Name: Storamin
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1994 325is, 2000 z3 2.3
... it's a police state!!!!!

Old 05-22-2006, 09:59 PM   #5
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Please read the explanations in the other threads.

The three people in discussion are Jim, Matt, and Habbie. No posts from any of them have been deleted or moderated in any way. This is to ensure all three have a fair chance to defend themselves.

Old 05-22-2006, 10:43 PM   #6
Aprilia

Click here to set it up.
Actually, Habbie simply stated that he was not going to allow new members to participate in the thread until they contributed outside of that thread.

He also said that members already participating in the thread and pre-existing members were allowed to contribute.

I participated outside of that thread and added to the forum and was also participating in the thread before he set the ground rules.

Not likeing what I had to say he then redefined the rules and began violently deleting my posts, and editing what I said in order to make me look like an idiot.

No offense Komodo, but thats no way a moderator should act.

Old 05-22-2006, 10:48 PM   #7
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Well, glad to see things cleared up

Old 05-22-2006, 10:51 PM   #8
Aprilia

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
Well, glad to see things cleared up
Actually, I regret that not a single thing has been cleared up.

Old 05-22-2006, 10:58 PM   #9
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilia
Actually, I regret that not a single thing has been cleared up.
Aprilia, To Jim this is done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsp98m3
Matt,

All I can say is that I got exactly what I wanted. More even. Thank you. You can close this now. I got what I wanted out of it and can go on my way.

I do hope no one deletes the thread though.
And as I've said many times before, this issue trully lies between Matt, Habbie, and Jim, and it loks like all three of those characters spoke there peace.

Now I do understand your concern with Habbie, but at the same time I don't think it's the right thing to do to go all over the forum with this, if you have personal issues with Habbie or Matt, take it to the PM's and if they don't answer you, please don't post about it here anymore. I'd like to consider today issue settled!

Thanks in advance.

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.

Last edited by Rooz; 05-22-2006 at 11:00 PM..

Old 05-22-2006, 11:15 PM   #10
El Supremo

Name: El Supremo
Title: United Newb
Rate My Car: 52 / 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo
Please read the explanations in the other threads.

The three people in discussion are Jim, Matt, and Habbie. No posts from any of them have been deleted or moderated in any way. This is to ensure all three have a fair chance to defend themselves.
Well, Umnitza called me out in this post :http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/106497-post25.html
When I replied it was deleted. I used no harsh language, nor did I call names or come across as attacking. I just stated facts as they have been documented, and asked people to find out for themselves; not to take my word or Habbies, since they can find out easy enough.
I posted quotes from each of them. Is that bad? Are they ashamed of what they said?
I posted contact information for Hella so people could find out, once again for themselves, what the truth really was.
Of course he doesn't want any of that information put out. Wonder why? I encourage each of you to check it out for yourselves.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:36 PM   #11
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
well, damn right you got called out. And while you should not consider my voice here the voice of the community, i will say that from what i have seen, umnitza hasn't slandered you, because you did in fact do these things. We do not need you to get on here and blast people, because thats not what this community is about. if you wanna do that go to another forum.

Now on the other hand, if you have PROOF, and not some shit you spill to us and expect us to buy it, i mean real proof, yoiu're welcome to present us, and we'll re-evaluate the situation based on this proof.

In the great american legal system, the burden of prof is on the prosecution.... well fuck that shit, this isn't the great american legal system, the burden is on you my friend.

but as things stand now, you are a poster boy for all those sleeze bag scammers that we all trash. Best watch what you do and say, because Umnitza for the most part has the full backing of this community, and the last thing you want is the wrath of a whole community against you. I've done some research and in the past you've squashed your opponents with your superior post counts, but that won't fly here.

on a final note, i find it absolutely disgusting that out of all the dirt umnitza compiled against you, you were only able to produce contact information for one of the many pieces of dirt.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:41 PM   #12
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Okay. Well I hope that can be 'nough said about the matter. The one who might have deleted those posts cannot do that here. But the preference is that the subject stay in one thread. And in private e-mail PM or IM when that can be done

Old 05-22-2006, 11:55 PM   #13
El Supremo

Name: El Supremo
Title: United Newb
Rate My Car: 52 / 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
well, damn right you got called out. And while you should not consider my voice here the voice of the community, i will say that from what i have seen, umnitza hasn't slandered you, because you did in fact do these things. We do not need you to get on here and blast people, because thats not what this community is about. if you wanna do that go to another forum.

Now on the other hand, if you have PROOF, and not some shit you spill to us and expect us to buy it, i mean real proof, yoiu're welcome to present us, and we'll re-evaluate the situation based on this proof.

In the great american legal system, the burden of prof is on the prosecution.... well fuck that shit, this isn't the great american legal system, the burden is on you my friend.

but as things stand now, you are a poster boy for all those sleeze bag scammers that we all trash. Best watch what you do and say, because Umnitza for the most part has the full backing of this community, and the last thing you want is the wrath of a whole community against you. I've done some research and in the past you've squashed your opponents with your superior post counts, but that won't fly here.

on a final note, i find it absolutely disgusting that out of all the dirt umnitza compiled against you, you were only able to produce contact information for one of the many pieces of dirt.
Chris, are you talking to me? I'm not sure if you've got me confused with someone else. I'm not on any forums where I have that high of a post count, nor do I have any posts spewing racist remarks or Nazi-type activity like Umnitza says.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I'd appreciate it if you linked me to any of my posts like that.
For proof, what would work? Would an e-mail directly from Hellas head office work? Because I do have that. In fact, I can give you the link to the thread that has it.

Old 05-22-2006, 11:57 PM   #14
habbie

Name: habbie
Title: Forum Sponsor
Rate My Car: 1 / 340
Your Ride: Supercharged 97 M3/04 M3 vert/07 ESCALADE/04 Harley VRSC/
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow

not being able to post with impunity is a harsh sort for some.

Kevin, you were not called out here, you were called out on another forum, stick to posting there.
this is between jim, matt and myself, only here you cant strong arm and intimidate and scare people.
if you can offer members help with their lighting questions or problems you are welcome to post otherwise your opinion is of no value, ultimately the members are smart enough people to decide for themselves without the help of cheerleaders, leave that for high school.
hopefully that gives you an insight as to why i shut you down, its more then you afford many on your so called "forum".

Chris, i dont know you, yet, but thanks for the support i truly hope i can earn it.

-zkw- -hella- -bosch- -depo- -prolumen- -kwd- -bbs- -predator chromium- -predator ice- -simota- -ecis-

//-install guides-//-total lighting group buy-//-zkw group buy-// -exhaust group buy-//-ellipsoids+hid group buy-//-led tails group buy-//

Last edited by habbie; 05-23-2006 at 12:00 AM..

Old 05-22-2006, 11:57 PM   #15
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
wats the big deal anyway? if u want to buy from umnitza, go for it, or if u wanna buy from jim, go for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit

Closed Thread