Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Model Categories > M3
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

M3 General discussion and technical help all year M3 cars.

Old 05-03-2005, 02:06 PM   #1
Jon@MPerformance

Name: Jon@MPerformance
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
JT-Designs Underbody Group Buy for E36

MPerformance is doing a group buy on the JT-Designs Underbody Panel for the 1992-1999 E36 models.

Its crafted from 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, this panel will definitely be the last one you will ever need to buy. The underpanel is designed to fit directly into the original factory holes located on the bottom of the E-36 front spoiler. Because it attaches to the front spoiler, direct contact with a curb or a cone will result in equal movement between the spoiler and panel. Opposed to the plastic factory panels attached to the chassis, which makes them much more rigged and susceptible to braking. This panel is the ultimate in shielding road debris and the elements of inclimatic weather from corroding vital engine parts. Performance enthusiast will appreciate the flat panel's ability to accelerate airflow underneath the spoiler. This accelerated airflow creates a low-pressure area under the spoiler, most commonly known as 'Downforce'. Self-installation will take about an hour. One less component to worry about will last a lifetime.

This Panel Assembly fits all E36 models except 'M3 Lightweight'

I need 10 or more dedicated buyers. Please add your name to the list if interested.

Pricing is $130.00 and free ground shipping.

Old 05-03-2005, 10:57 PM   #2
Jon@MPerformance

Name: Jon@MPerformance
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Alright I am getting a lot of requests for these panels now even after the GB expired.

I am currently doing another Special on these JTD Underbody Panels. I only ordered 15 so its first come first serve.

To order please click on this link

And use discount code MPJTD20

Pricing is $130.00 and free ground shipping.

Underbody panels will start shipping this Friday.