Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 04-22-2006, 10:38 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Angry I about killed two guys today!

Ohhhh, this is going to be a long one, but am gonna slap some "drawings on this"

So, am driving in the car with the Gf by my side, doing my own thing... Of course when the Gf rides the car is driven... humm "nicely"

But any who, am driving down the road about 7pm ish, everything's good, and I am getting to this intersection, my light's green, once I enter it, I see this black Altima turning from my right (Am in the right lane at this point) and getting into my lane.

So am, like, ok.. maybe he's in a hurry..... But next thing I know he turns his hazards on and slows down (his brake lights didn't work . We are getting very close to a gas station, so I figured, ok he's going to turn into the gas station to our right. At this point, I slow down even more and let about a car and a half distance constant between him and I... At the point when I noticed the Accord that was to my right slowed down too and got about two car's distance with me.... That's when I started to get suspicious .....

As you can see in the drawing

Then the Altima slowly makes it's way to the gas station, the Accord is fully stopped and I figure, I might as well stop and let this fool do his thing, and I do so and turn on my Hazard lights just to be safe too.....

He gets towards the gas station goes on the curb and from the driver side window waves at me to pass him

SO I turn my hazards off and make my way to pass, now just to be sure I get a little bit on the middle median, and again, the accord for now is still stopped. Now, as I get close to the Altima, ALL A SUDDEN, he decides to get back on the road right in front of me, so I slam on the brakes, and he just stops there, in the middle of the road! SO am like the Fucker waved at me to pass him! And again, since the GF is there am not trying to do too much crazy stuff, but I warn her to hold on bcs I though that it was about to get ugly

Now that am pissed I figured enough of being so nice, I decide to SLOWLY try to get in the left lane and go on my way. But once I do that, the guy in the Accord slams on it, comes around me on the left and get in front of me! Now for some odd reason, his brake lights don't work either! I slam on the brakes flash the highs, blow the horn... you name it..... By now I was sure that these fuckers were all in all just trying to get me to hit them to sue me or whatever..... And I mean, I was really trying to not get too pissed off so the Gf wouldn't start to freak out And traffic behind me was pissed and honking horns too and everything

And I swear, was it not for the Gf being right next to me, this is when I just wanted to get out of the car with the crow bar and just beat the living crap out of both of them, I mean I was enraged I don't think I have ever been this angry in the car!

So The Accord is stopped now, so I decide to go back to the right a little and pass both of them.... At that point the Altima had made it's way to about two cars' length ahead, I get in the right lane, quickly go back in left lane and head to the next traffic light. Then I see The accord come quickly up behind me at the light and the Altima comes right next to it on it's right and they start talking to each other

Light turns green and I just floor it and get to the next light and those ass holes just stay stopped and wait at the light . So I slow down too but am already a good distance ahead then after a second or two I see them coming, and I slow down to like 15 mph (I didn't want them to follow me) And I just tell the Gf to hold on tight...

I wait for them to slow down too and get right behind me then suddenly I get in the left turning lane and slam on the brakes so they are both to my right, right next to each other. Light at that point had already turned red and I we were all at the red light me all the way on the left, then to my right the accord, and to it's right the Altima. And am there grinding my teeth and just staring at them and every now and then loudly revving the car up. I mean I was just waiting see if they would even dare to take A look towards me, I think I was trying to give my self an excuse to get out of the car at this point....

Then my light turns green and I make the turn and just slowly drive off and I see them go straight then I go back to normal speed and drive off sooo freaking pissed!.....

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.

Last edited by Rooz; 04-22-2006 at 10:50 PM..
Old 04-22-2006, 10:43 PM   #2
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
What scum. It sure as hell looks like a scam crash set up try to me
Old 04-22-2006, 10:51 PM   #3
Hoppy

Name: Hoppy
Title: fueled by bourbon
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
thats definatly a set up. next time get both plate numbers and report them as possible scam and atleast reckless driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
Well yeah, the BATFE is like the Anti Hoppy.
Well hey, hey Mr. Policeman
Bet I can drive faster than you can
Come on Hoss, let's have some fun
Go on shoot me with your radar gun
You look bored and I sure am
Catch me if you can.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:53 PM   #4
Rooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy
thats definatly a set up. next time get both plate numbers and report them as possible scam and atleast reckless driving.
The though of taking pictures of both there plates came to my mind, but I was soo focused on not damaging my car or just holding back from beating them up that I just decided not too...

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:13 PM   #5
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
dam. They got an allstate commercial about that exact scenario.

Thats bullshit.
glad the cars ok

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 04-22-2006, 11:28 PM   #6
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
that sucks rooz, sounds like they couldn't drive for shit haha
Old 04-22-2006, 11:36 PM   #7
Rooz

Just got off the phone with the Gf and she said that she could see the anger in my eyes and she really though I was going to smack my steering wheel off the way I was grabbing it

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 04-22-2006, 11:38 PM   #8
94bmw325i

Click here to set it up.
that would have sucked if you broke the steering wheel
Old 04-22-2006, 11:39 PM   #9
german speed demon

Name: german speed demon
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 88 325is
haha, good save, they call that a "swoop and squat"

BTW, exactly how much DID your GF like the tint job in the back seat?
Old 04-22-2006, 11:42 PM   #10
Rooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by german speed demon
haha, good save, they call that a "swoop and squat"

BTW, exactly how much DID your GF like the tint job in the back seat?

humm, humm, She was humm, trying to make me feel better since we got late for our movie

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 04-22-2006, 11:45 PM   #11
doughboyea

Name: doughboyea
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2007 Acura TSX
Insaine! My road rage would've taken over, girlfriend or not.

Past rides:
1999 BMW 328i E46 Dinan Stg. 1
1989 Mercedes 190E 2.6
1980 Mercedes 240D
Old 04-22-2006, 11:51 PM   #12
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Dough, I hear that
Old 04-22-2006, 11:54 PM   #13
Rooz

Yeah, I mean I was impressed that I didn't hurt them........

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 04-22-2006, 11:55 PM   #14
94bmw325i

Click here to set it up.
nothing like banging in a back seat of a car.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:12 AM   #15
german speed demon

Name: german speed demon
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 88 325is
I think she was humming...