Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Regional Forums > UnitedBimmer Regionals & Events > Southeast Region
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Southeast Region Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee

Old 03-31-2006, 11:40 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Gas Tax Rally

http://www.gastaxrally.com/

Someone forwarded this to me, though the NC residents might want to read on it too!

Quote:
Get the details for our gas tax rally on May 9th at GasTaxRally.com and sign the petition at StopTheGasTaxHike.com. Sign up and let your voice be heard.

The summer driving season is almost here and once again gas prices are soaring. To add insult to injury, the state politicians will likely increase YOUR gas tax in July. While NC families are working longer and harder to pay these taxes, Speaker Black is asking for YOUR money to pay his legal fees. Have you had enough?

North Carolinians pay the highest gas tax in the southeast, the 6th highest in the country, and what we do get for that? The 5th worst roads.

It’s time to take a stand! You signed our Stop The Gas Tax Hike Petition, now it’s time to make your voice heard. Join us for a Gas Tax Rally on May 9th in downtown Raleigh. Come enjoy free barbeque, an award winning band and special guest speakers in a family friendly atmosphere.

Can I count on you to take a personal stand at our gas tax rally? For complete information on the rally go to GasTaxRally.com.

Sincerely,

Bill Graham

PS-We’re over 54,000 strong. Help us grow by forwarding this message to your friends.

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:43 PM   #2
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
As if gas profiteering was not abused enough