Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 03-31-2006, 12:59 PM   #16
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
Besides, it wasn't worth the gas on that "shitheap". save it for serious thrashing / competition
Old 03-31-2006, 07:47 PM   #17
TJsBimm

Name: TJsBimm
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 224 / 340
Your Ride: 97 328i
That story reminds me when i was on an expressway and i was going about 140km to 150km, just minding my own business and then this guy in a Saturn (new one I somethin) comes up and sits nose to nose. I was like are you kidding me....he looked over and i dropped to 4th and pinned er. He was left like a sitting duck...i was laughing so hard and lovin the speed. Easy kill but come on, you have to show the stupid cocky fucks whats what once in a while
Old 03-31-2006, 08:15 PM   #18
gold panda

Name: gold panda
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 139 / 340
Your Ride: 2004 Dinan Tuned E60 545i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJsBimm
That story reminds me when i was on an expressway and i was going about 140km to 150km, just minding my own business and then this guy in a Saturn (new one I somethin) comes up and sits nose to nose. I was like are you kidding me....he looked over and i dropped to 4th and pinned er. He was left like a sitting duck...i was laughing so hard and lovin the speed. Easy kill but come on, you have to show the stupid cocky fucks whats what once in a while

Great story man! Yep, I hear you on this! Some people are just either too ignorant, disrespectful, stupid or all the above, when it comes to driving and sharing the road with others. That said, I'm sticking to the middle lanes for now on unless racing is definitely on the day's agenda.

Like I shared in my previous post, watch out for that road rage. Just ain't worth it man. Life is too precious. ENJOY.

BEST REGARDS
Fully loaded Dinan Signature S1 Tuned E60 545i Sports Sedan, featuring Dinan high flow intake system, Dinan free flow exhaust, Dinan high flow throttle body, Dinan Stage 3 engine management software, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension System, Dinan front camber plates, Dinan carbon fiber front & rear strut tower braces, Dinan (19") lightweight forged wheelset, Dinan/Brembo Gran Turismo (GT) slotted big brake system, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT's
Old 03-31-2006, 10:08 PM   #19
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Any chance of seing pics of that stuff on your car?

If you have issues with the size, feel free to e-mail them to me I'll resize for you

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:20 PM   #20
gold panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz
Any chance of seing pics of that stuff on your car?

If you have issues with the size, feel free to e-mail them to me I'll resize for you
That would be too cool man! What's your e-mail address? I'll send the full size pics to you accordingly! Thanks for your assistance to resize and then post on my behalf!!

Greatly appreciated. Been having problems of late with my Olympus Camedia Software and its sizing functions. Sucks.
Fully loaded Dinan Signature S1 Tuned E60 545i Sports Sedan, featuring Dinan high flow intake system, Dinan free flow exhaust, Dinan high flow throttle body, Dinan Stage 3 engine management software, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension System, Dinan front camber plates, Dinan carbon fiber front & rear strut tower braces, Dinan (19") lightweight forged wheelset, Dinan/Brembo Gran Turismo (GT) slotted big brake system, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT's
Old 03-31-2006, 10:34 PM   #21
Rooz

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 04-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #22
Rooz

Pics are here....

Gold panda, feel free to send me more

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 04-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #23
gold panda

Quote:
Pics are here....

Gold panda, feel free to send me more
These first 2 posted pics look great man! Are you going to resize/post the remaining 7 also?

Hopefully you got them OK. If not, let me know and I'll resend to you no prob.

Many thanks again!
Old 04-01-2006, 09:09 PM   #24
Rooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold panda
These first 2 posted pics look great man! Are you going to resize/post the remaining 7 also?

Hopefully you got them OK. If not, let me know and I'll resend to you no prob.

Many thanks again!

I just got another 7 from you, I'll resize and post those in a second No problem chief!

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:

Last edited by Rooz; 04-01-2006 at 09:19 PM..
Old 04-01-2006, 09:13 PM   #25
Rooz

Here you go sir

My offer stands for anyone that needs pics resized

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:

Last edited by Rooz; 04-01-2006 at 09:30 PM..
Old 04-01-2006, 09:31 PM   #26
Rooz

MORE pics

Gold Panda are these all of them or am I missing some?

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 04-01-2006, 10:22 PM   #27
gold panda

Quote:
MORE pics

Gold Panda are these all of them or am I missing some?
You have all of them now!

Man, these shots are all so crystal clear too.

You can just pick out all the details.

Check out that secondary carbon fiber air outlet there!

Impressive.

Many thanks again for your time and assistance!

It's much appreciated.

You're the best bro!
Old 04-01-2006, 10:32 PM   #28
Rooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold panda
You have all of them now!

Man, these shots are all so crystal clear too.

You can just pick out all the details.

Check out that secondary carbon fiber air outlet there!

Impressive.

Many thanks again for your time and assistance!

It's much appreciated.

You're the best bro!
Yeah, it does seem like a good camera, what kind is it?

You'r most welcome Anytime

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 04-01-2006, 10:48 PM   #29
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Just super beautiful!
Old 04-01-2006, 11:31 PM   #30
gold panda

Quote:
Yeah, it does seem like a good camera, what kind is it?

You'r most welcome Anytime
I shoot with the the 7.1 megapixel Olympus Camedia C-7000 Zoom model w/5x optical zoom.

It's one of the smaller and better PhD (push here dummy) digitals out there, yet takes pretty decent shots.

Best of all?

Around $300 at CostCo!!

Many thanks again for your help and take care!

BEST REGARDS