Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Unread 03-29-2006, 09:39 PM   #1
RSF5

Name: RSF5
Title: Leave that out of this.
Rate My Car: 278 / 340
Your Ride: NOOTHHHIIIINNG
Cool story man and I love your car, DINAN 540i, (edit: DINAN 545i!! Crap my bad) damn that thing is nice, I agree with Rooz we need pics of your car and mods and maybe a vid of you doing something similar to that?

Last edited by RSF5; 04-01-2006 at 02:36 PM..
Unread 03-31-2006, 01:51 PM   #2
gold panda

Name: gold panda
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 139 / 340
Your Ride: 2004 Dinan Tuned E60 545i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWLotAttendant
That's right. Show no mercy.

He can just put his tail between his legs and be left in the dust.

I've had it happen a couple times....but not the flashing lights or honking, but obvious that they wanted something, and they got it. All dust in their face.

I just shake my head and point to what I'm driving.

Glad you didn't let him show you up. You could have taken it easy and let him pass, but this is how road rage ends up. Good thing you showed him the way home. He would have gotten lost.
Yep, in retrospect though, I should have just moved over for the van and just heck with it. After all, have nothing to prove. Just that (again) at the moment the freeway was entirely clear and no cars anywhere in sight. Why move I thought? Well, that was pretty wrong of me, as cited by other UB members earlier.

Why he chose to get behind me, egg me on, etc, when he had the entire other 3 lanes opened, then chosing to get off at the very next exit, is beyond me. Oh well, live and learn and move on. You know you have to play things cool these days anyway, given road rage.

Some of the stories I've heard around here and killing people over something really miniscule in nature, has caught my eye for sure. For now on, it's middle traveling lane for me unless I plan on doing some serious uninhibited speed work.

BEST REGARDS!
Fully loaded Dinan Signature S1 Tuned E60 545i Sports Sedan, featuring Dinan high flow intake system, Dinan free flow exhaust, Dinan high flow throttle body, Dinan Stage 3 engine management software, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension System, Dinan front camber plates, Dinan carbon fiber front & rear strut tower braces, Dinan (19") lightweight forged wheelset, Dinan/Brembo Gran Turismo (GT) slotted big brake system, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT's
Unread 04-01-2006, 09:25 PM   #3
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Pics are here....

Gold panda, feel free to send me more

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Unread 04-01-2006, 10:13 PM   #4
Rooz

Here you go sir

My offer stands for anyone that needs pics resized

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.

Last edited by Rooz; 04-01-2006 at 10:30 PM..
Unread 04-01-2006, 10:31 PM   #5
Rooz

MORE pics

Gold Panda are these all of them or am I missing some?

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Unread 04-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #6
gold panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz
MORE pics

Gold Panda are these all of them or am I missing some?
You have all of them now!

Man, these shots are all so crystal clear too.

You can just pick out all the details.

Check out that secondary carbon fiber air outlet there!

Impressive.

Many thanks again for your time and assistance!

It's much appreciated.

You're the best bro!
Fully loaded Dinan Signature S1 Tuned E60 545i Sports Sedan, featuring Dinan high flow intake system, Dinan free flow exhaust, Dinan high flow throttle body, Dinan Stage 3 engine management software, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension System, Dinan front camber plates, Dinan carbon fiber front & rear strut tower braces, Dinan (19") lightweight forged wheelset, Dinan/Brembo Gran Turismo (GT) slotted big brake system, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT's
Unread 04-02-2006, 12:31 AM   #7
gold panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz
Yeah, it does seem like a good camera, what kind is it?

You'r most welcome Anytime
I shoot with the the 7.1 megapixel Olympus Camedia C-7000 Zoom model w/5x optical zoom.

It's one of the smaller and better PhD (push here dummy) digitals out there, yet takes pretty decent shots.

Best of all?

Around $300 at CostCo!!

Many thanks again for your help and take care!

BEST REGARDS
Unread 04-02-2006, 12:32 AM   #8
gold panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
Just super beautiful!
thanks for the kind words bro!

love your sig line also!

BEST REGARDS!
Unread 04-02-2006, 02:06 AM   #9
Storamin

Name: Storamin
Title: Road Kill
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1994 325is, 2000 z3 2.3
Send a message via ICQ to Storamin Send a message via AIM to Storamin Send a message via MSN to Storamin Send a message via Yahoo to Storamin
wow, that's a lot of fins on that car
Unread 04-02-2006, 07:08 PM   #10
Rooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storamin
to be honest, I actually like the fins now. at first I wasn't a fan, but they've grown on me.
BMW is trying to look like a shark, hence the angel eyes, then the fins... who knows what's next

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote: