Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Unread 03-25-2006, 01:42 PM   #1
Avlany

Name: Avlany
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1995 Jet Black 325i
Send a message via ICQ to Avlany Send a message via AIM to Avlany Send a message via MSN to Avlany Send a message via Yahoo to Avlany
I kinda agree with Jybute, this is very sensative subject to make general assumptions.

Concerning the point, I see it as saying "bad russians gave Iraq the US military documents so more american troops would die", which total BS. Am I missing something?

I am russian, but it doesnt change the fact that I live in US. If US government does some crap like accusing a counrty in having/using WoMD just to invade to it for further liberation, it doesnt make lives of US troops less valuable. And I mean from any point of view, would that be Russian, American, English or any other.