Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 05-01-2005, 10:43 PM   #1
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
evo gets ass beat by 300M

So i was driving on ronald reagan parkway today in gwinnett (two lane in each direction highway, virtually nocars, no cops, turns that you can jsut barely take without braking) in the 300M when this asshole in a modded evo 8 (carbon fiber from driver door forward, exhaust, badd ass sounding blowoff valve and some pretty sweet wheels) cuts me off and i'm like fuck it, i'm following this bitch so i take off behind him, and then some guy in a truck gets in my way and the evo flys off thinking he'd get away but then the truck moves, and i downshift two gears and floor it and pound back up to top gear (at this point i'mdoing at least 110) when i find him again and get on his ass and ride it like a coed. we go like this for a mile or so before i get next to him and he takes off and i follow in pursuit I get next to hbim again at about 100 and just keep going and i get over this hill and there's a cop (FUCK) but at the same time the evo comes over the hill right behind me, and what do you know the cop chased the fag in the evo. Proof the A. High output V6 always beats 4 banger with turbo. B. Sometimes modded cars really do get the shaft
Old 05-01-2005, 11:00 PM   #2
Spieluhr

Name: Spieluhr
Title: ///M Driven
Click here to set it up.
glad to hear you didnt get a ticket. wat kind of car do you drive

BMW, The Ultimate Driving Machine
Old 05-01-2005, 11:18 PM   #3
Chris

Click here to set it up.
my cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spieluhr
glad to hear you didnt get a ticket. wat kind of car do you drive
I have a 2000 Dodge intrepid (3.0L)
My mom has a 98 Navi (5.4....she she gets a new car i'm going to buy a crappy old mustang and drop that bitch in there... )
And my dad has a 2001 Chrysler (or should i say merc) 300M (chipped....apparently he didn't like his car limited to 130 either...) (3.5L high output)

I'm hoping to sell my car soon and get an asian made car... or an 99-04 stang GT if i can find one cheap.....hopefully for a graduation gift.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:16 AM   #4
RealBmw 02

Name: RealBmw 02
Title: GRIP > DRIFT
Rate My Car: 76 / 340
don't get a ford, you will regret it IMO. get the asain made car, it will run forever.

nice kill too. I'm not surprised to hear that the cop pulled over the modded evo. The cop probably registered the speed and saw the evo and figured there was no way someone in a 300M would be doing that so just assumed evo. lol

1970 BMW 2002
Driven by skill, not money
"Real BMW's have round tail lights"
Old 05-02-2005, 02:07 PM   #5
///95M3

Name: ///95M3
Title: Member
Click here to set it up.
get a 98 svt cobra and change the diff and you will haul ass!!. The Gt's of those years were really underpowerd for there engine size. Nice run though
Rd Atlanta: 1:44's on RA1's, 1:46 st.trs
Past cars
95 M3 3.2obd1
540i/6
Old 05-02-2005, 08:57 PM   #6
Chris

Click here to set it up.
screw the engine, i'm taking the 5.4 from the Navi we're about to get rid of and dropping it in a stang.......ford offers the same 5.4 in ford racing trim for the stangs so i know it can be done...and it would be so beastly