Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Old 03-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #1
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
Going to MLG Atlanta

I don't know if there's any halo addicts in the house, but I'm going to MLG Atlanta this june 2-4 and we're going to rape team 3d and team straight rippin'! loook for us to eb the newly signed pros lol. Not, because both those teams rape.

But in all seriousness, this guy vic who goes to school with me will most likely take the pro-am FFA Tournament and we should be able to make it into the money rounds if we all stay on the top f our game.

for anyone who played halo when there were leaderboards, the clan "BC UNIT" was ranked number one in the world for minor clanmatch and 5th in major clanmatch. Thats us bitches. Berry College Unit.

Yes we rape, we all played a tourney together in calhoun last weekend that we swept. the score in the final round (which was played on lockout) was 30-0 before the tourney director notcied we didn't have a time limit set and was going to restart until he saw the score. we're going to another tourney in lawrenceville this weekend.

Note: this may not be important to most of y'all, but I take great pride in raping at halo, so i'm going to post it