Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Old 01-21-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Talking Biggest Loser Thread

Okay, I had this idea at a party this evening (I know, shut up).

Basically, in this thread, you're trying to prove yourself as the biggest loser on UB. All in fun of course, but give stories or examples of things you've done that make you look like a COMPLETE loser for the amusement of others. Be honest, I think this thread has potential, as long as everyone can laugh about it, haha.

I'll start. Thinking back to the UB addict thread, check out my post 56 and 58 in the thread. Definately not my finest hour, I was at a keg party, and snuck into another room to check UB.
Link: http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/s...p=20#post26631

Who can top that?

Old 01-21-2006, 01:05 AM   #2
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
actually, i think harry's most embarrasing momment was when I posted the conversation taht he had with chrisworrel and myself like the first week he was at UGa and he was completely plastered. he ended up deleting that thread...
Old 01-21-2006, 01:12 AM   #3
komodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
actually, i think harry's most embarrasing momment was when I posted the conversation taht he had with chrisworrel and myself like the first week he was at UGa and he was completely plastered. he ended up deleting that thread...
Just having a good time man.

Post up a story about you, otherwise I will. I'm sure I could think up a couple.

Old 01-21-2006, 01:25 AM   #4
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
Not UB related, but I woke up the other morning, and picked up my keys and my shower stuff and got my towel, but to pick up the towel, i put down the keys, and then routinely locked the door on my way out. I'm thinking shit, i locked myself out. then thought that my roomate was there (we have his bed under my loft with a sheet covering it so my halo addiction doesn't affect his sleep so i jsut assumed he was there) so i go off and take my shower and i come back and try to get it, its locked. So i try jamming the door (easy trick to get into any dorm room at berry college) doesn't work. Bang on the door. doesn't work, he's not there (where did he go?!) and since its six AM and the RA office doesn't open till 9, so the only option is to go sit in the commons room until it opens, missing my meeting witht he dean and breakfast and my first class. as if that wasn't embarrasing enough, The RA office in Dana is shared by the RA's for the girls upperclassmen dorm and of course this just happened to be the day that all the girls seem to lock themselves out. Not my finest three hours.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:59 AM   #5
Storamin

Name: Storamin
Title: Road Kill
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1994 325is, 2000 z3 2.3
when komodo left a keg party to check UB...

you win komodo.
Old 01-21-2006, 04:02 PM   #6
nick_318is

Name: nick_318is
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 10 / 340
Your Ride: 1991 318is (e30 m42), 2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
Not UB related, but I woke up the other morning, and picked up my keys and my shower stuff and got my towel, but to pick up the towel, i put down the keys, and then routinely locked the door on my way out. I'm thinking shit, i locked myself out. then thought that my roomate was there (we have his bed under my loft with a sheet covering it so my halo addiction doesn't affect his sleep so i jsut assumed he was there) so i go off and take my shower and i come back and try to get it, its locked. So i try jamming the door (easy trick to get into any dorm room at berry college) doesn't work. Bang on the door. doesn't work, he's not there (where did he go?!) and since its six AM and the RA office doesn't open till 9, so the only option is to go sit in the commons room until it opens, missing my meeting witht he dean and breakfast and my first class. as if that wasn't embarrasing enough, The RA office in Dana is shared by the RA's for the girls upperclassmen dorm and of course this just happened to be the day that all the girls seem to lock themselves out. Not my finest three hours.
At least you had some company
Old 01-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #7
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
I guess when I go to a mall specifically to log on UB in an Apple store
Old 01-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #8
komodo

Haha, keep in mind though, these stories don't have to be UB related, mine just happened to be.

Old 01-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #9
B_w.

Name: B_w.
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 61 / 340
Your Ride: turbo e36
creeping on my sisters 15 your old friends when i am really drunk. i am 21 they so love it.
Old 01-21-2006, 05:18 PM   #10
Dudesky

Name: Dudesky
Title: Run Far
Rate My Car: 106 / 340
Your Ride: E39 530iA
I think my biggest loser moment on UB.c was on my birthday, and you all realized how old I am . . I think it was xsperf who asked what I was doing cohorting with mostly college age folks

HEY I do other things too
Old 01-21-2006, 06:51 PM   #11
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Well ive had a few, ive dranken root beer of a walmart mcdonalds floor, snorted a crushed up chcolate chip, and snorted a crushed up pez.

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 01-21-2006, 08:54 PM   #12
B_w.

Name: B_w.
Rate My Car: 61 / 340
Your Ride: turbo e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000
Well ive had a few, ive dranken root beer of a walmart mcdonalds floor, snorted a crushed up chcolate chip, and snorted a crushed up pez.
man, high school kids are wierd if you are going to snort anything get the good stuff
Old 01-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #13
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_w.
man, high school kids are wierd if you are going to snort anything get the good stuff
When ur in math class bored outa your mind its either sleep or crush up a pez and snort it. The reaction on someones face as they turn over as ur doing it is priceless.

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 01-22-2006, 09:54 PM   #14
catalyst

Name: catalyst
Rate My Car: 195 / 340
Your Ride: 1994 325is
random one that comes to mind:

shooting myself in the hand with an 800 fps bb gun, heh.
Old 01-22-2006, 10:13 PM   #15
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000
When ur in math class bored outa your mind its either sleep or crush up a pez and snort it. The reaction on someones face as they turn over as ur doing it is priceless.
LOL...... pez..... Did you know a pez dispensor can hold 8 hydrocodone? Trust me