Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2005, 05:45 PM   #1
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
high centered the volvo wagon

so we have a 1990 Volvo 740 turbo intercooled. things pretty quick and handles alright. since my parents were gone in hawaii we tok her out to do some donuts. We did some and then considered taking it off roading. Theres a dirt bike track near my house next to a creek. We took the volvo down there and did some off roading and some brake stands. after when we were trying to get out we high centered the car. All four tires were of the ground. It was fucking hilirious. We got it on tape kinda so ill send some screen shots when i get them. We rocked the car to get the rear tires some traction. Finally we got it unstuck and went out another way.

Just thought it was hilirious that we high centered the volvo. It still runs fine to even after an hour of hell.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 12-24-2005, 12:06 AM   #2
Cellardoor

Name: Cellardoor
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 95 M3
haha thats great i bet u about shit yourself when u first realized it was highcentered!

-Hutch-

If life passes you by...............Downshift
Old 12-24-2005, 04:44 AM   #3
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
I'ld like to see more Volvos high centered - for life! (at least in my area) I hate those wagons with the "crash gate/dog fences" and the jerks that seem to own them. They look like something the post office should drive for delivering mail.
In my area these clowns act like they "rule" the roads, they run stop signs, park in areas that inconvenience others. Plus I have a neighbor who we have a mutual "hate thing" going on and that "queef" owns one too. She calls cops everytime I get home via tour bus ("she says they're obscene") she has this resentment thing going on. (she doesn't like me teaching her kids things like saying "that fucking rocks Mom"..lol) I'm a real inspiration to her kids, wait 'till I teach them how to smoke & drink and shoot guns in the backyard
Old 12-24-2005, 09:40 AM   #4
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I'ld like to see more Volvos high centered - for life! (at least in my area) I hate those wagons with the "crash gate/dog fences" and the jerks that seem to own them. They look like something the post office should drive for delivering mail.
In my area these clowns act like they "rule" the roads, they run stop signs, park in areas that inconvenience others. Plus I have a neighbor who we have a mutual "hate thing" going on and that "queef" owns one too. She calls cops everytime I get home via tour bus ("she says they're obscene") she has this resentment thing going on. (she doesn't like me teaching her kids things like saying "that fucking rocks Mom"..lol) I'm a real inspiration to her kids, wait 'till I teach them how to smoke & drink and shoot guns in the backyard
if she doesnt like you hanging out with her kids, then she should control her kids, i absolutely HATE parents who cant control their kids, drives me nuts!

Quote:
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 12-24-2005, 09:43 AM   #5
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
I'd change the oil in that Volvo. Lucky to still have the turbo central bearing ok
Old 12-25-2005, 02:52 PM   #6
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Ahhhh.....c1apton u never cease to amaze me.

When u teach her kids to shoot guns in the backyard while drinking please, please bring a camera.....

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 12-26-2005, 01:09 AM   #7
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
I'd change the oil in that Volvo. Lucky to still have the turbo central bearing ok
lol. i got no clue. maybe we should do that. any DIY?

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 12-26-2005, 06:19 AM   #8
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
I think you can find the DIY at www.volvossuck.com
Old 12-26-2005, 10:11 PM   #9
Three18

Name: Three18
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
funny story man.. my parents have a 1993 volvo wagon that i took off roading for about 5 mins but it did way better than i thought....thet can take some bumps for sure.