Top Five Things or Single Best thing you did in 2005! (NOT CAR RELATED!)
Okay...During the last weeks of 2005, lets reflect and share what we've all done...just the best things that you are most proud of...can be getting into college, dating a girl you like, passing a class, moving out,
PS: please DO NOT say you got angel eyes for your car or an M3 bumper...
we probably already know everything you did to your car already.
My Top Five:
1. Dicthing Asian Chick (my ex girl) for good! (May 2005)
2. Begining My Environmental Law Program and passing all classes my first semester.
3. Watching my god son (my bestfriend's from highchool 1 yr old son) take his first steps and say his first words. (Summer 2005)
4. Working at the Adventure Camp and living in Chappaqua, NY for a bit. (Summer 2005)
5. Meeting and chatting with Niama Mora (Super model from TV show) in Union Square Park West. (July 2005)
You'll have to teach me your techniques. I'm ready for "rehab" in that category. I get into a rythym then someone does something stupid & I'm ready to send the dumbshit into orbit. "justifiable homicide" keeps coming up - I can't figure it out.....
January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.
February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels.....Helllloooo!!!.....bottles won’t fit in typewriter!!!
March - Got really excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said “2-4 years!”
April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!!!
May - Tried to make Jello.....wrong instructions....8 cups of water won’t fit into those little packets!!!
June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn’t find a lake with a slope.
July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, the other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!
August - Got locked out of my car in rain storm.....car swamped because soft-top was open..
September - The capital of California is “C”.....isn’t it???
October - Hate M &M’s.....they are so hard to peel.
November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108 !!!
December - Couldn’t call 911.....”duh”.....there’s no “eleven” button on the stupid phone!!! What a year!!