Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Tech Talk > Car Audio and Electronics
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Car Audio and Electronics
Skyler O'brien Now On ITunes
Sponsored by: SKOB on itunes
Discuss sub and speaker setups, GPS navigation, XM radio, and anything else related to car audio and electronics.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:13 AM   #1
ahstuzl2020

Name: ahstuzl2020
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2009 audi
Select The Best Quality Car DVD Player

Now The Car DVD Players[/URL] usually classify Car DVD BuiltIn GPS, 2 din car dvd players, 1 din tft screen dvd[/URL]. Car DVD players come in all different varieties and prices, but even the cheapest ones will send you into movie viewer heaven!

Steps:

1. Look for a car DVD player that you can afford. Car DVD players can be simple or very extravagant. Portable units that sit between the seats and plug into the cigarette lighter are generally more reasonable as opposed to a full-blown in-car theater system (from $100 to $3,000 and more).

2. Most people who are looking to add electronics to their vehicle will want to future-proof their purchase by choosing car DVD players. Anything else that is not as advanced will simply be outdated.

3. Inspect your car for the best place to install a car DVD player. You'll want your car DVD player to take advantage of the best-quality inputs available.

4. Bring a DVD with you when you shop. There are three competing, incompatible formats: DVD-R, DVD-RW and DVD-RAM. Even if a player says it takes your format, make sure to test it.

5. Buy an all-in-one car DVD player or individual components if your budget is small (under $250) and your needs are simple. An all-in-one unit includes a videocassette player (VCP) or a DVD player, speaker and screen.

Select The Best Quality Car DVD Player
Old 11-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
hermon99

Name: hermon99
Title: Read Only Club
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Audi A6
really cool!

totally agree with what you say, you are the guy on this area, so ask something about the installation of this car DVD device , you know, I just bought a car DVD player online, but I know nothing about the installation, you know I am poor in electronics, any one can give me some good advice? Thanks a lot!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #3
JepthaTalon

Name: JepthaTalon
Title: Suspended License
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: car
One form of entertainment is a car dvd player. As mentioned, it can bring you amusement anytime you want to, make you up to date with technology and most especially add value to your car. This kind of equipment to be placed on your own automobile is available in the market with different features and styles.