Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:37 AM   #1
Kestrel54

Name: Kestrel54
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2009 335i Xdrive Coupe
First Kill in my 335

4 Days after taking delivery on my 2009 335i Xdrive Coupe, my son and I were on our way home from running some errands. City street, minding our own business, enjoying the sun and a super car. I passed some boy racer in a tricked out (UGLY) blue Exo X. I guess he didn't like being passed by an "old man" car and through my open window I could hear his turbo spooling up and he shot passed me. Not being one to put up with that kind of crap, I tapped the paddle shifter twice and gave it 3/4 throttle. Within 100 feet I completely destroyed him and saw this "OMG" look on his face in my mirror. he tried to get back by me but, didn't even get close. I don't really like or approve of street racing but, this twerp was just begging. Even my son, who is a VERY conservative driver, was laughing.
If you're ever in the NE Ohio area and you see this monstrosity bearing the license plate EVO ENVY, have a good laugh at his expense. Might have been a nice matchup if he knew how to drive.