Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 10-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #1
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
328i vs. Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

I just got my car back from the shop and we had an intake and underdrive pullies iinsatlled. So when a green supercharged Pontiac Grand Prix GTP pulls up next to me at a light i wanted to try out how much more fun the car is now. The guy seemed kinda old 9mid 40's maybe) so i didnt know if he wanted to race or not. So i was just gonna pin it when the light changed so i could hear the engine with the new intake. So light changes, i pin it, and to my amazment so does he. I can hear his car just go vrooom as he floors it. I kinda got about a half car lenth jump on him at the light, but i still beat his ass. When i got into my powerband i just pulled on him till i hit 120 and he backed off. It was pretty sweet,

EDIT: I just realised this is in multimedia exchange so can i get a mod to move it plz? thank u

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 10-30-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
TJsBimm

Name: TJsBimm
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 224 / 340
Your Ride: 97 328i
The power band is so sweet, plus he can't hit those high rpms driving an auto, yes smoked the GTP, poor basterd sucks to have a supercharger and still can't win!! Haha!!
Old 10-30-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
BMWLotAttendant

Name: BMWLotAttendant
Title: I Drive EVERYTHING
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1997 Camry CE
What? What is this? That thing is supercharged!!! You had 1/2 length the whole way to 120?

328i, wow! I was rather shocked at the outcome. Where is the multimedia exchange? I'd definatley like to see this.

Congradulations!
Old 10-30-2005, 06:44 PM   #4
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWLotAttendant
What? What is this? That thing is supercharged!!! You had 1/2 length the whole way to 120?

328i, wow! I was rather shocked at the outcome. Where is the multimedia exchange? I'd definatley like to see this.

Congradulations!
I had 1/2 a car lenth jump on him, then started to seriously pull more after like 150 ft. By 120 he was gone.

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 10-30-2005, 07:17 PM   #5
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
move to kill stories

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.