Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 10-28-2005, 07:55 PM   #46
donald1476

Name: donald1476
Title: President
Rate My Car: 109 / 340
I was actually making the connection between the end of your quote (in bold just for you.) Followed by you saying you have owned two saabs.

Sure:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsperf
their purpose [saabs] is not to have arrogant owners go on a BMW forum and start bashing BMWs
In reference to "Stahlvogel".

Old 10-29-2005, 06:14 AM   #47
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsperf

i dont recall saying that people who own saabs went bashed bmws, can you quote me there?

looks like you need to read it yet once more, and then reply. or i can save you time and just tell you that i never said people who own saabs bashed BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 10-29-2005, 06:35 AM   #48
c1apton

Name: c1apton
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 134 / 340
Your Ride: 93 E34
Personally, I don't have a problem w/SAAB folks. It's those Volvo owners who are "Public Enemy #1". They seem to be a bunch of old hippies turned layed back yuppies. To good for the mini-van crowd, but so into safety under-powered "shit heaps". Almost everyone of those STUPID wagons have the "pet fence" in the back - most of those clowns don't own a pet!!! I suspect they're all transporting their pot plants in the back and sampling while driving
Old 10-30-2005, 12:41 AM   #49
Longhairedhippy

Name: Longhairedhippy
Title: Senior Member
Rate My Car: 148 / 340
Your Ride: 2000 323Ci
I used the family volvo to haul a couch around today. climbs curbs like a mofo.

Hippy for mod '06!
Old 11-10-2005, 04:33 AM   #50
nreno88

Name: nreno88
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 02 wrx wagon 88 f250 diesel
Stahlvogel- i ran in to the young man with the saab it was a 9.3 and the driver was trying. It was about 2230 and about 65 degress out, it was at a two lane stop light outside a local town, after the light it starts to have an increased grade. there was not traffic.
so, the way it went down was i got a jump on the line when it change im just naturally quick, so i tore it up throuh first gear, then i shifted in second and tore that up, all the while the saab falling behind, when i reached 55mph (the roads speed limit) i stoped accelerating and looked back to see the saab 1 and 1/2 car lengths behind me.
so Stahlvogel you see the point of a forum is to post and have fun. unfortuantly you seem to like to pick people apart as it is aparent from your little tiff with xsperf. so how bout you have some fun and quit being an ass. join the fun with the rest of us. nobodys perfect and i didnt know i was expected to write a novel about a god damned perfect cliche you have worked out.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:55 AM   #51
04bostonsound

Name: 04bostonsound
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
This is my first post on this forum, so I'll make it good. Stahvogel, you are a douchebag. Furthermore, your car sucks even worse so I guess its really doing what it was designed for. Now to make it official. Ive seen 2 Saab 93 go to hell, one of them I actually used my own knee to make a giant dent in (I actually regret that quite a bit, the owner really wasnt as bad of a guy as I thought) That Toyota pickup smashed all over the saab and you're simply pissed off because it would do the same to your car. Pretty much any car will take your car out in all factors, acceleration, handling, ect. Any car I have ever owned would do that quite well. Even my old 1996 hyundai accent(which I dont have anymore) with 90 horsepower could sufficiently do the job. If you dont believe any of my cars can do it, i suggest we have a run (if you're in nor cal). Hell the toyota can come along and pull your inflated head out of your ass sir. After you run that truck, you really arent going to want to have a run with my car, I'll simply destroy you. (lets put some money on it, Ill put 500 down on the truck) Your car was overpriced for how underpowerd it is, how bad it handles, and how unreliable (and expensive for repairs). Well Mr. Smartass, it seems like you have a bad investment.
Join the street racers in clearlake, team buttfuck is their name i believe, full of a bunch of shitty cars such as yours.