Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 09-09-2005, 10:08 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
"somewhat" of a kill

Tonight family and I went to this burger place, I cam from work, went home, took a shower and went to burger place, by time I got there my family was already there. Good food (Better be for a damn $7.36 burger)

Anyways, I headed home through a shortcut, my family took the long way home. Streets were pretty empty...

I am cruzzzzing down, relaxed, minding my own business (trying to keep mpg high, lol) and I hear this very annoying sound, so bad that I though I had ran over something or my engine had just died on me, I look over my shoulder there was a beat up kind of ricey old school jetta in my blind spot, it was white and black, I think the dominant color was white, but it must have partially peeled of from the hood and trunk, bcs they .

I slow down a bit (maybe from 55-60 to 50-45) speed limit 45... . I was trying to let him go his way, that engine//exhaust sound or whatever it was coming from that car just sounded like crap. He gets in left lane passes me and comes RIGHT in front of me without a signal or anything, and then drives off. I was a bit confused by his action

As I am getting close to the light I can see from a distance that he's at the light, light turns green, am still about 50 feet from it...

I look around see no other cars, so am like F---k it... Catch up to the guy (easily I might add) and the guy tries to lose me, My front tire was right next to his rear tire the all time... (Yes I wasn't trying to pass him... just yet)

So far the street we are on has two lanes, median, two lanes; however it soon turns into a: one lane, median, one lane. So the guy has no choice but to get into the lane am in.

So I push the hammer down a bit more and get ahead of him (didn't even reach 80mph), he of course has no choice but to get behind me, and now he's behind me playing the nascar shit (Going from left to right of the lane). So I do the same, lol and a few seconds later he stops... And gets very close to my bumper, I accelerate just a bit to get him off my ass, and gain like two cars length and slow back down, then I guess he tried to get back on my ass, but all a sudden I heard a loud "clunk noise" from his car and I guess he turned into a street to see what happened to his car

Moral of the story: Make sure you car runs good before you rice it up

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:43 PM   #2
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
AHAH nice dude. I wounder what happened to his car

and also how was the burger?

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 09-11-2005, 12:48 PM   #3
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
yea who cares about that jetta..how was the food?
u ever been to fudruckers? I love that place.
yea that sucks about his car.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 09-11-2005, 01:53 PM   #4
Rooz

The burger was perfect, I mean, it tasted even better than home made burgers, was Grilled to the exact right degree. Fries were aswsome too, actual fries that came from a potato, not like the fries from Mcd's lol

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:37 AM   #5
gotKRAUT

Name: gotKRAUT
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 87 325es, 67 beetle, 85 scirocco, 03 malibu, 99 ram 2500 turbo diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz
Moral of the story: Make sure you car runs good before you rice it up
Agreed...people like that tool give guys like me a bad name...when i see VW's like that on the road, they pull up next to me giving me the thumbs up etc, and i just give them a cold stare, dump it, and leave...

1967 VW Beetle 1985 VW Scirocco 1987 BMW 325es 2003 Chevy Malibu
Old 10-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #6
mrkbik

Name: mrkbik
Rate My Car: 122 / 340
Your Ride: '94 325is
Or, moral of the story: don't rice out your car, it's not cool.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:25 AM   #7
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
anytime someone starts tailing me hardcore like that i start tapping the breaks to warn them that if they don't back the fuck up, i'm hitting the breaks, and they can write a check out to chris leonard

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:16 AM   #8
projal147

Name: projal147
Click here to set it up.
haha thats great. yea fudruckers is amazing love that place, esp when wasted bc then i actually eat all the food they give you. :lamo

and i do the samething as chris, tap the brakes, sometimes they get the message...

My goal is to race in the Gumball 3000 by the age of 28.

New York Yankees - It's A New Year.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:01 PM   #9
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
anytime someone starts tailing me hardcore like that i start tapping the breaks to warn them that if they don't back the fuck up, i'm hitting the breaks, and they can write a check out to chris leonard
Yeah, but insurance companies don't usually pay for aftermarket mods either... so like my tail lights, exhaust, etc..... all lost.

Plus it's a pain to go through that. And it'd be incredibly sad to see someone hit my car.

Old 10-05-2005, 07:02 PM   #10
Rooz

yes, insurance company will pay VERY little for Aftermarket crap, I had to learn that the hard way when that lady totaled my stang...

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 10-05-2005, 07:03 PM   #11
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Hum, when ChrisWorrell on here got in an accident in his stang, they paid for his aftermarket exhaust. I was surprised at that.

Old 10-05-2005, 08:17 PM   #12
voca

Name: voca
Click here to set it up.
your personal insurance will cover aftermarket if you tell them about it... in which case your insurance goes up. I dunno how it works when it's someone elses liability, seems like they should be obligated to pay it in full.