Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2005, 01:17 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Did I just kill a ROUSH 3???

Ok, this is by far my BEST kill....

Today I got to go home early from work because after lunch we all of a sudden got REALLY slow...

But anyways, I was driving home from work and I notice there is a GORGEOUS white mustang convertible two cars ahead. the car that was between us went in the right lane so I was directly behind it. we get to the light and I notice that the badge said "ROUSH 3"( ) I am a very big mustang fan and that car just looked perfect. Now I had seen Roush 3 cars before but something was just odd about that one, specially the exhaust and how it was VERY low. Anyways two chicks were driving it (I would late 20's early 30's) And I got really close to there bumper at the light and as the light turned green I keep my "VERY CLOSE" distance to it seeing if she would floor it. The car that was in front of the roush moved over therefore giving it the free road.

As soon as that car moved over the roush floored it and so did I. So we basically raced off a roll, except she was in front from the start. At first she had a good car's length of distance from me but as we got to about 90~ mph I started to gain, once we hit ~100mph I was neck to neck with it, first chance I got I went in right lane and at about ~110 I was gone...

Now I am pretty damn sure that something was wrong about that Roush because well...
Quote:
The Stage 3 is available in manual or automatic transmission, coupe or convertible body style. But one thing is common to all of these Roush cars: the Stage 3’s powerplant is a 4.6-liter V-8, with single overhead cams, pumped up to produce 360 hp and 375 lb-ft of torque.
So my guess is... (specially going by the way it sounded) that it was actually a GT, it was definitely way too fast to be a V-6, but too slow to be a stage 3. OR the chick just didn't have the balls to take it over 100

None the less, a kill is a kill and I just killed that car

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:04 PM   #2
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz

Today I got to go home early from work because after lunch we all OR the chick just didn't have the balls to take it over 100

lol did you expect her to

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 07-09-2005, 04:38 PM   #3
EuroStyle

Name: EuroStyle
Title: Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 92 325i
She could have been driving an auto, in which case you might have passed her because her car shifted. Or she might have shifted into 5/6th gear allowing you to pass her because of lack of torque.

Any way..."it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning" -Vin Diesel-fast and the furious
Clear corners~Painted bumpers/rockers~Dinan intake~UUC evo3 short shifter w/ delrin bushings~UUC dssr~UUC black tm w/ tme~UUC shift knob~Alpine head unit~H&R sport springs~BavAuto RSMs~SSR GT2 8.5x17 wheels~Bridgstone 235/40/R17 rubber