Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Old 07-04-2005, 11:16 AM   #46
///Menace328i

Name: ///Menace328i
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1998 328i
two things, not that I'm hating cause I have the blue face datejust and a two tone with a black face Breitling, but dont you think that something like that you wanna me a decition on your own, since it's gonna be you wearing it and stuff, "unless" you are trying to be a show off and sometimes that does not come accross to nicely if you ask me... I hope you don't take that the wrong way... and what kinda job do you do... cause I make decent $$$ and I still can't do all that to my ride, hook a brotha up with a J O B dawg!
Old 07-04-2005, 01:26 PM   #47
528man

Name: 528man
Click here to set it up.
i like it harry. post more pics of others you are considering
Old 07-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #48
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
..I like my tissot 300$ watch. Its classy and if i loose it i wont have a fucking heart attack...cause having that much money sitting on my hand would make me nervous. Even though its a lower end watch i still get "thats a nice watch" comments.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 07-04-2005, 03:33 PM   #49
mpowerd

Name: mpowerd
Title: Member
Click here to set it up.
I'll probably sell mine to pay for mods...
Old 07-04-2005, 03:55 PM   #50
RealBmw 02

Name: RealBmw 02
Title: GRIP > DRIFT
Rate My Car: 76 / 340
mpowerd, that watch is sooo sweet looking. don't sell it

1970 BMW 2002
Driven by skill, not money
"Real BMW's have round tail lights"
Old 07-05-2005, 12:40 AM   #51
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
3twenty8i.... harry owns his own web development company. 'nough said. thats just about all the details he's ever shared with anyone

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:49 AM   #52
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
3twenty8i.... harry owns his own web development company. 'nough said. thats just about all the details he's ever shared with anyone
That's not true about the details, I'll tell you anything you want to know. haha

Basically I founded and run a company that develops the backends for web automation software. We pretty much create websites to make companies run better. I'm 18 right now, and have 8 part time employees working on different projects for Penguin Studios. We've done work for CompUSA, Chevron, Texaco, Marathon, and everything from tax agencies to real estate companies (working on a project for ReMax right now) to airports (atlanta hartsfield international airport) to IT companies to construction companies to national church sites. We've even done web development for an optometrist. Just about every end of the spectrum. We're currently deep into developing a CRM (client relationship management) software suite that we plan on marketing to small businesses nationwide in the next 6-8 months.

I've won a few awards including the 2005 Youth Entrepreneurship Award from the National Association for Corporate Growth.

Old 07-05-2005, 12:56 AM   #53
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
i meant details that you can't find on teh website..... i was avoiding the next question of "how much money do you make" and stuff like that.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 07-05-2005, 06:40 AM   #54
528man

Name: 528man
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo
That's not true about the details, I'll tell you anything you want to know. haha

Basically I founded and run a company that develops the backends for web automation software. We pretty much create websites to make companies run better. I'm 18 right now, and have 8 part time employees working on different projects for Penguin Studios. We've done work for CompUSA, Chevron, Texaco, Marathon, and everything from tax agencies to real estate companies (working on a project for ReMax right now) to airports (atlanta hartsfield international airport) to IT companies to construction companies to national church sites. We've even done web development for an optometrist. Just about every end of the spectrum. We're currently deep into developing a CRM (client relationship management) software suite that we plan on marketing to small businesses nationwide in the next 6-8 months.

I've won a few awards including the 2005 Youth Entrepreneurship Award from the National Association for Corporate Growth.
you're the man harry
Old 07-05-2005, 07:27 AM   #55
LandoAWD

Name: LandoAWD
Click here to set it up.
I need a better IT job, Harry. Shall I move to GA?

"Like short sleeves, I bear arms"
Old 07-06-2005, 06:22 PM   #56
///Menace328i

Name: ///Menace328i
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1998 328i
Quote:

Son I tip my hat off to you... It's good to see kids like you doing something other that getting into trouble. The best of luck to you. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you. I have never met a kid with such potential and drive.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #57
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3twenty8i
Son I tip my hat off to you... It's good to see kids like you doing something other that getting into trouble. The best of luck to you. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you. I have never met a kid with such potential and drive.
i think ur just jealous cause harry makes more money than like half the people on this forum and hes only 18. But he is doing something right if he has his own company and can afford all that, i bet when he turns 25 hes gonna go out and buy an M3

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 07-06-2005, 10:01 PM   #58
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000
i think ur just jealous cause harry makes more money than like half the people on this forum and hes only 18. But he is doing something right if he has his own company and can afford all that, i bet when he turns 25 hes gonna go out and buy an M3
Laugh if you want, but my goal is to own a ferrari by the time I'm 24. That's graduating college and two years beyond working everyday.

Old 07-06-2005, 11:19 PM   #59
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
im lauphing, not because i doubt you, but because i find it interesting that you are looking at ferraris before buying a house!

dont worry, im the same, id love to own 50 nice cars and live in an apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 07-06-2005, 11:31 PM   #60
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Laugh if you want, but my goal is to own a ferrari by the time I'm 24. That's graduating college and two years beyond working everyday.
fuck the Ferrari man, how about a Z8 or an M6?

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE