Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Site Topics > Site Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Site Feedback Post your questions, comments, or suggestions here.

Old 07-01-2005, 12:07 AM   #16
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Nice - Here we go!
Old 07-01-2005, 09:03 AM   #17
projal147

Name: projal147
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
aight per harry's request here are some revised figures for the pricing of the stickers.

100 Cars
200 Stickers (decals if you want to be specific)

approx. $1.75 per car (2 stickers a car)
so thats $175 total for 200 stickers or 100 cars/memebrs

If we want to have black decals and white decals then they will have to be two separate orders but the price will be the same. (thats if we order the above amounts for EACH color).

I like the first design by joey and my bro has the official BMW logo (he's done work for local dealers here in jersey) so if you guys want it he'll put it on, no extra charge.

The cost is pretty much all labor, he has the materials and isnt charging for them (minimal charge), this job will prob take all day.... but he'll work with us in the pricing if its too high for us... (harry i dont know our budget)

oh and some dimensions of the decal/sticker would be about:

7" long and 2" high

My goal is to race in the Gumball 3000 by the age of 28.

New York Yankees - It's A New Year.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #18
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
That's awesome. We can't use the bmw roundel though at all, we'd have to use just a period.

I'll pay $100 of it personally, and if we can get a few other people to donate like $20 or so each, we can keep our original plan of giving out the decals for free. Do you think we could raise a bit of money for this? I'll pay postage out of the banner revenue we have (though most of it is reinvested into advertising with google adwords or yahoo overture search marketing).

If we can't get a few people to donate some money, we can wait a week or two for the check from TireRack to come in, and we can use that money if needed. Or if we do get the donations, we can use the TireRack money for buying more decals.

For the first batch, does anyone have any objections to a white? I think there's more members here with tinted windows than not. And hey, you could sharpie the white ones if you want to make them dark if you don't have tint. hehe. We'll get a batch of white now, and the next batch will be black (so if you want, you can hold out until the next batch too if you dont have tint).

If you're interested in donating, PM me about it. Our paypal address is admin@unitedbimmer.com.

Sound good?

Old 07-01-2005, 10:57 AM   #19
projal147

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo
That's awesome. We can't use the bmw roundel though at all, we'd have to use just a period.

I'll pay $100 of it personally, and if we can get a few other people to donate like $20 or so each, we can keep our original plan of giving out the decals for free. Do you think we could raise a bit of money for this? I'll pay postage out of the banner revenue we have (though most of it is reinvested into advertising with google adwords or yahoo overture search marketing).

If we can't get a few people to donate some money, we can wait a week or two for the check from TireRack to come in, and we can use that money if needed. Or if we do get the donations, we can use the TireRack money for buying more decals.

For the first batch, does anyone have any objections to a white? I think there's more members here with tinted windows than not. And hey, you could sharpie the white ones if you want to make them dark if you don't have tint. hehe. We'll get a batch of white now, and the next batch will be black (so if you want, you can hold out until the next batch too if you dont have tint).

If you're interested in donating, PM me about it. Our paypal address is admin@unitedbimmer.com.

Sound good?

aight sounds good to me. Ill wait for people's responses. harry PM me with details of finances etc. I'll personally pay for shipping so no need to collect for that. All ill need now is the design. I'll get more specific pricing over the weekend.

Old 07-01-2005, 11:01 AM   #20
komodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by projal147
aight sounds good to me. Ill wait for people's responses. harry PM me with details of finances etc. I'll personally pay for shipping so no need to collect for that. All ill need now is the design. I'll get more specific pricing over the weekend.
When you offer to pay for shipping, do you mean shipping the big box to me, or do you mean the individual envelopes to people who request them?

Old 07-01-2005, 12:11 PM   #21
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
ill paypal you $20 CDN as a donation

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 07-01-2005, 01:13 PM   #22
projal147

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
When you offer to pay for shipping, do you mean shipping the big box to me, or do you mean the individual envelopes to people who request them?

Ill do both. Ill pay for the shipment of the stickers and ill include a large box of envelopes and stamps for you to send out all the stickers. I can put the stickers in envelopes if you want. just tell me.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:19 PM   #23
komodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by projal147
Ill do both. Ill pay for the shipment of the stickers and ill include a large box of envelopes and stamps for you to send out all the stickers. I can put the stickers in envelopes if you want. just tell me.
That's be great. You don't need to seal them, I can do that as they're requested because I'd also like to enclose a brief letter with them. I appreciate it man.

And death, does paypal work in Canada? Our paypal address is paypal@unitedbimmer.com if so, otherwise PM me and I'll send you my address. Thanks a lot.

Old 07-01-2005, 04:08 PM   #24
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:

And death, does paypal work in Canada? Our paypal address is paypal@unitedbimmer.com if so, otherwise PM me and I'll send you my address. Thanks a lot.
ok... yes paypal works in Canada, it works in like 45 countries dude. do all americans think canada is like a 3rd world country were we sit around in our igloos drinking beer all day?

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 07-01-2005, 04:13 PM   #25
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Wth I'll donate some money as long as we get the decals soon

EDIT:
Quote:
You have sent cash! An email has been sent to the recipient.
Money sent

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:36 PM   #26
catalyst

Name: catalyst
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 195 / 340
Your Ride: 1994 325is
Sounds good to me... white will be fine.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:19 AM   #27
komodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000
ok... yes paypal works in Canada, it works in like 45 countries dude. do all americans think canada is like a 3rd world country were we sit around in our igloos drinking beer all day?
Haha! Sorry dude, just making sure.

Very cool. I got a $10 payment from rooz I believe, and a $20 CDN (about $15) from death.

We have about another $50 of donations to go. Anyone else feeling generous?

Old 07-02-2005, 05:37 AM   #28
Dudesky

Name: Dudesky
Title: Run Far
Rate My Car: 106 / 340
Your Ride: E39 530iA
10 more down, $40 to go. I say throw in what you got . . even 2 or 3 bucks from a few folks narrows the gap.

What do you guys think about making it a little smaller for those who prefer to place them on blank license plate frames? That's what I'd prefer to do, since my alarm decals are already on the windows.
Old 07-02-2005, 09:40 AM   #29
komodo

I'm thinking if we did anything for license plates, we'd get them ordered with ub.c printed on them from the factory. I'm not sure if there would be enough interest in mini-size to order a while batch. I could be wrong though.

But thanks for the donation dudesky.
And everyone else.

$40 to go...

Old 07-02-2005, 05:15 PM   #30
bmw4life

Name: bmw4life
Title: Addicted BMW Freak
Rate My Car: 112 / 340
I just sent $15