Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Old 06-25-2005, 05:58 AM   #1
guywithblack88e30

Name: guywithblack88e30
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 277 / 340
For those hip hop fans out there G-unit and Game Beef

Ok now for those that don't know this right now G-unit and The Game have really big beef right now. Heres the story so far......................... Orginally, The Game was supposed to be in G-unit when first coming out. But he wanted to release a album without a G-Unit label on it. Just to show Everyone the West is back. So 50 Cent really didn't like that so will he was on power he said he didn't want G-unit to do anything with The Game. He said this while The Game was on Hot 97 so he didn't know he just got Kicked out of G-unit. So The Game's entourage(spelling??) went to there to confront 50 Cent, but one of The Game's entourage got shot in the leg so The Game held 50 Cent responsible for this. Later this finally got settled between them but at a concert 50 Cent made fun of The Game, so now The Game just made this song you all have to hear a 15 min diss against G-Unit Its Called "300 Bars and runnin" oh and i almost forgot that The Game is a Blood too. For those that don't know what that is Its a huge gang around here in california and streaches across United States but mostly here in West. Everyone has to hear that song thou!!
Old 06-25-2005, 12:00 PM   #2
528man

Name: 528man
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
yeah i heard a lot of radio stations about that, but never heard the story behind it. G-UNIT
Old 06-25-2005, 01:22 PM   #3
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
One of the most popular hip hop stations here in Miami has been following this story... Strange stuff
Old 06-25-2005, 02:48 PM   #4
delmarco

Name: delmarco
Title: The Way A Man Should Be
Rate My Car: 227 / 340
Your Ride: 2001 330i
They got beef AGAIN!!!!!

Well this should be interesting both 50 cent and the Game got shot and almost died from previous beefs with other people...I wonder who will joing Tupac and Biggie next.....

That's crazy you never see Tim McGraw and Garth Brooks beefing and shit!!! Only Black people...well actually in this case only "niggas" as Chris Rock would say!!!!

VISIT MY GARAGE TO SEE ALL MY MODS:

http://directory.e46fanatics.com/use...rMod&UcId=7917
Old 06-25-2005, 03:01 PM   #5
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
this is all BS it's all just to sale more records if you ask me...

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:59 AM   #6
guywithblack88e30

Name: guywithblack88e30
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 277 / 340
i don't know about if its just to sell records listen to that 300 bars and runnin track and you can like feel the anger in it. also when a blood gets shot they just don't wipe it off like nothing