Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 06-27-2005, 09:07 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Angry Three A-holes almost nailed my car

OK, this really pissed me off.

Today I decided to go to Sears and get a replacement on one of my craftsman wrenches (lifetime warranty). And buy me some new Prof. Mechanic gloves for work.

Everything goes great, ended up getting the gloves for free because the color wasn't "Exactly" the same on the left and right (only the letters ) But anyways...

1st "almost wreck":
Mall was near empty by the time I left and it's a pretty big mall, driving down to go to my exit and this stupid Ford contour (or some car along those lines) comes out from the right towards me (never stopped at the stop sign) and I slam my foot on the breaks (so much that tires made some smoke) and honk but the bitch never said or did anything....

2nd "almost wreck":
I get out of the parking lot, and start heading home. Now am coming up on a light and their is an old (maybe 1992 ~ish) Mercedes and the fucker just all the sudden decides to come in the left lane - THE LANE I WAS IN - and at that time the front of my car was almost by the rear door of his car. I honk like a mofo, brake and turn into the turning lane at the same time but the A hole never noticed me WHATSOEVER I was like WTF was his deal

3rd "almost wreck":
Now because of the stupid guy in the Mercedes I had to make a left turn I didn't need, so I did a U-turn and was at the light to turn back onto the street I needed to be on. I patiently wait at the turning light, it turns green and as am turning I see this explorer hauling ass to turn right into the street am on, clearly wasn't paying attention" I slow the heck down honk and flash my highs and all the sudden he brakes... very close to hitting me... I was like -thank God

I mean What the hell, can people not drive anymore?? three very close almost wrecks in a matter of 15-30 minutes

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-27-2005, 09:13 PM   #2
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
I see this kind of crap here every time I drive. It's getting to a point where something needs to be done!
Old 06-27-2005, 09:32 PM   #3
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
man u are soo lucky, that sucks though. and yes people are getting worse. i juts saw on CNN some little girl took a car out for a joyride and was eventualey shot by at police after trying to run over 2 state troopers, she got charged with atempted murder cause of it

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 06-27-2005, 09:39 PM   #4
Dudesky

Name: Dudesky
Title: Run Far
Rate My Car: 106 / 340
Your Ride: E39 530iA
Yea, this stuff happens to me too often. Around here, they honk at you for driving "normal".
Old 06-27-2005, 09:46 PM   #5
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeshark
I see this kind of crap here every time I drive. It's getting to a point where something needs to be done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATH2000
man u are soo lucky, that sucks though. and yes people are getting worse. i juts saw on CNN some little girl took a car out for a joyride and was eventualey shot by at police after trying to run over 2 state troopers, she got charged with atempted murder cause of it
I really could have used that "kill bil" law today, specially on that mercedes

But yeah thank God nothing came from any of those 3 very close situations

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:27 AM   #6
mullethunter3

Name: mullethunter3
Rate My Car: 156 / 340
Your Ride: 318is, Suzuki GS500
omg, this happens to me all the time

i told my dad that people were out to get me and he was like, "sure, right..."
then he followed me home one day and i almost died like 4 times

my dad believes me now