Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Introductions and Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Introductions and Greetings Sponsored by: match.com
New to the site? introduce yourself here and tell us a little about you and your sled. This is the "Hi, my name is and i drive" forum.

Old 08-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
dmaggierose

Name: dmaggierose
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2000 BMW 328i
Hi

I was not a fan of the BMW, but I opted to help out someone to get out of their lease, and became the owner of my 2000 BMW 328i. I certainly am a fan now. I love the way it drives. The way it hugs the road .. Well, I guess you know ! So maybe I can get some help here ,as well as be helpful.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Welcome to United Bimmer.

Where in Canada are you located? Feel free to post pictures of your car.

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 11-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
chopper21

Name: chopper21
Title: United Newb
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: bmw
hi and welcome!

Last edited by chopper21; 11-18-2012 at 01:45 AM..
Old 12-25-2014, 02:58 PM   #4
varaBiawn

Name: varaBiawn
Title: Suspended License
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: varaBiawnFP
скачать морск

I'm not a particular fan Neely . Patients voluntarily choose to seek help at the center or not, and for the quality and results of the assistance provided shall be responsible doctors working in it. настройка торрента видео Land tax and personal property are put into effect and cease to have effect in the territories of settlements ( inter-settlement areas) , urban districts in accordance with this Code and normative legal acts of representative bodies of settlements ( municipal districts ) , urban districts on taxes .Next, the following preferences : 1,2,4 But starting with 2 and 4 just as you do not want ... jar файл скачать скачать реальная сталь на планшет
Old 12-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #5
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
minecraft скачать про

Books of the Old Testament Moderators: Irina61 Last Post : 1 And the ark of the LORD in the ... For failure or improper performance of duties assigned to it by the taxpayer ( the payer of fees) shall be liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.The tax period may consist of one or more periods . боевики фантастика скачать He unfolded his operas on Russian and Ukrainian landscapes , native music from folk life. Given that the old branch was gone , I propose to discuss here the new seed these triangles - and I'm afraid to assume that there are such terrible . скачать аудиокнигу сталкер через торрент
Old 12-26-2014, 12:40 AM   #6
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать кросс

Wine organization in the commission of a tax offense is determined by the fault of its officials or its representatives , actions (inaction) which resulted in the commission of a tax offense . And sometimes while they digest what I tell them passes and one night ..Dried in attics or under the eaves , lay a thin layer and regularly stirring. сериал зачарованные сезон 8 скачать Now enlarged breasts and sore. Sometimes we talk to each other, let vsunem here anything paust they will break your head ... Events Club cards Congratulations !
proshow producer русификатор скачать
скачать логотип для кс
Old 12-26-2014, 12:43 AM   #7
varaBiawn

Click here to set it up.
скачать секс

Advantages: The enemy will not pass. And those in the West - the majority. xrsound dll скачать через торрент This game is not designed for beginners. Start the game - Masters of the battle. Even if you can somewhere different coefficients indicate those materials that are used , for example , the coefficient on douplotenenie the same ballast ?
новогодняя музыка скачать бесплатно
ами админ скачать