Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Regional Forums > UnitedBimmer Regionals & Events > Southeast Region
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Southeast Region Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee

Old 06-14-2005, 10:24 PM   #1
325i Vert

Name: 325i Vert
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Ellijay MTN drive June 25th!!! TN/GA

Hello all,
As the title reads. Another Ellijay MTN drive is being planned for June 25th. As always we will be stopping for lunch at our favorite cajun place, The Cajun Depot in downtown Ellijay GA. We will be meeting at the East Brainard Bi-Lo parking lot at 10 AM and departure set for 10:30AM. The drive will take about 4 to 5 hours depending on how long lunch takes. As always the more the better. I will go ahead and start a list for the people attending. We have a good crowd, not too many but just enough going so far so jump in while you can! Just add your name if you want to join. Hope you guys can make it.

1. Josh K- 325i Vert

Josh K
__________________________________________________ __________
Whoever said money cant buy happiness, Obviously never owned a BMW
Old 06-14-2005, 11:54 PM   #2
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
1. Josh K- 325i Vert
2. Komodo (harry) - silver e36 328i
3. EcianIce (zak) - silver e46 325i
4. ChrisWorrell - alpine 2004 330i

Old 06-15-2005, 12:36 AM   #3
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
what's this, never heard of it before...

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:37 AM   #4
komodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz
what's this, never heard of it before...
More details (read both pages): http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368048

Old 06-15-2005, 12:54 AM   #5
Rooz

Seems nice, too bad it's in GA, seems to be a big event...

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:02 AM   #6
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
sign me up

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:06 AM   #7
///95M3

Name: ///95M3
Title: Member
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz
Seems nice, too bad it's in GA, seems to be a big event...

no its really not. Its mainly about 15-25 cars that go up a drive balls to the walls in the mts. Two guys went to jail last time. I'd recommend ppl who realllllly know how to drive. I can't go. i'll be out of town.. to bad.
Rd Atlanta: 1:44's on RA1's, 1:46 st.trs
Past cars
95 M3 3.2obd1
540i/6
Old 06-16-2005, 01:24 AM   #8
komodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///95M3
no its really not. Its mainly about 15-25 cars that go up a drive balls to the walls in the mts. Two guys went to jail last time. I'd recommend ppl who realllllly know how to drive. I can't go. i'll be out of town.. to bad.
Are you serious? What did they go to jail for?

Old 06-16-2005, 08:26 AM   #9
325i Vert

Click here to set it up.
I dont know where he is getting his information. He is probally thinking of a drive that some guys(about 30 cars) from ATL had around Dahlonegha about 2 months ago. 3 of us from Chattanooga attended the drive and really didnt like how it went down so we stayed in our little group and just enjoyed the nice scenery. We do not "drive balls to the wall", we enjoy the car and enjoy the scenery we have around here. We have spirited drives we do, but not stupidity drives. As being the person that is heading up this run, I am not above asking people to leave if the need comes to attention. We are not out to test our cars to our limits or to see who can get down the MTN the quickest. We dont drive like grandmas but we dont drive like hooligans either. So with that being said, If you plan on messing around and acting like you are a race car driver or being imature with your vehicle...DO NOT COME! I trust that everyone on this run knows what the car they are driving can do and cant do. Sorry to sound like a scrooge but alot of people have backed out because they think that this run will be like the last one that was held in ATL. Hope you all understand and dont take anything personal.

Josh K
__________________________________________________ ___________
Old 06-16-2005, 09:18 AM   #10
Rooz

^^ humm, just to make sure, but what would happends if it rains?

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 06-16-2005, 09:25 AM   #11
325i Vert

Click here to set it up.
Rain date will be be scheduled for Sunday the 26th or July 9th. I would say the following weekend but its the 4th of July weekend and traffic will be all around as well as most people out of town. I hope we have the warm and sunny weather on our side though.

Josh K
__________________________________________________ __________
Old 06-16-2005, 11:13 AM   #12
///95M3

Name: ///95M3
Title: Member
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo
Are you serious? What did they go to jail for?

I'm not exactly sure. Ask S52Mcoupe. Apparently 4 guys got pulled over and 2 were let go and the other 2 were put in hand cuffs.

[QUOTE=325i Vert]I dont know where he is getting his information. He is probally thinking of a drive that some guys(about 30 cars) from ATL had around Dahlonegha about 2 months ago. 3 of us from Chattanooga attended the drive and really didnt like how it went down so we stayed in our little group and just enjoyed the nice scenery. We do not "drive balls to the wall", we enjoy the car and enjoy the scenery we have around here. We have spirited drives we do, but not stupidity drives. As being the person that is heading up this run, I am not above asking people to leave if the need comes to attention. We are not out to test our cars to our limits or to see who can get down the MTN the quickest. We dont drive like grandmas but we dont drive like hooligans either. So with that being said, If you plan on messing around and acting like you are a race car driver or being imature with your vehicle...DO NOT COME! I trust that everyone on this run knows what the car they are driving can do and cant do. Sorry to sound like a scrooge but alot of people have backed out because they think that this run will be like the last one that was held in ATL. Hope you all understand and dont take anything personal.

Sorry if you assumed that I ment it was you Ellijay Mt run. It was the Dahlonegha run and from what I hear it was a "balls to the walls run" from what I hear. I know that 2 ppl were put in cuffs and I think 1 or two cars went into gaurd rails. The Ellijay run looks great though, which I could attend.
Rd Atlanta: 1:44's on RA1's, 1:46 st.trs
Past cars
95 M3 3.2obd1
540i/6
Old 06-16-2005, 01:02 PM   #13
komodo

Eitherway I'm coming. I have a cabin up there too so I know the area pretty well. If people get too crazy, I'm not going to try keep up, we'll just cruise around ourselves. But I'm sure that won't be an issue on this drive.

Old 06-16-2005, 09:25 PM   #14
325i Vert

Click here to set it up.
Cool man. Look foward to meeting you as well as the others. Are you going to meet us here in Chattanooga or meet us in Ellijay at the lunch spot? If your meeting here in Chattanoota then you will see the best parts of the drive. Also I know a few people are suposed to be meeting at the Starbucks somewhere in ATL if you were wanting to come to Ellijay as a group. I saw that on bimmerforums but i dont know if that was set in stone or not.

Josh K

__________________________________________________ _________
Old 06-18-2005, 06:44 AM   #15
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
yeah, where are the ATL people meeting for this drive?

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.