Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 06-13-2005, 11:33 PM   #1
spiff

Name: spiff
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
almost owned by two undercovers..

So im on my way home with my friend, coming home from the beach in the canyons, saw my friend's truck infront of us(he goes to the beach all the time so he was going at a pretty fast pace for a lower silverado), anyways, there is this white corvette(old C5 or sumptin), and was going pretty damn fast, i was tryin to pass my friend in his truck but he kept cutting lanes.

So finally all 3 of us caught up to this random truck going uber slow, we finally passed him, and anyways, we are going pretty decent, then the corvette decides to slow down a shit load, and we are creeping at like 15mph.

my friend in his tuck(2cnd in line) is cutting lanes, just cuz we are going slow and he doesnt feel like turning as much. so we come around this blind turn that curves downwards a lot, and almost hit this biker who stopped and honked and looked back at us(but didnt resume to go, he was on some honda CBR sumptin).

so the guy in the covrvette goes another 50 feet or so then stops, i pull as if i am gonna pass both of them, then the second i start to pull around, the guy in the corvette sticks his head out and a badge
"Im an undercover officer, you guys need to slow down" then puts his head back in and drivs away, mean while i sorta had a 3 second chat with my friend.

Then the my friend takes off behind the corvette again(just driving normally), and the biker comes up next to me, and im waving him to pass me as if i just stopped for some reason, then the biker goes " do you know him" "no we dont" "okay, im an undercover officer as well, that guy is in some big trouble"
holy shit...is all i can say...HOLY SHIT!

good thing the corvette never really saw me hauling cuz i was in my lane the whole time, and i wasnt cutting my lane, so he just saw the truck and just saw me cruising along going slow.

so basically...i was SO close to getting screwed..cuz i know that the guy in the corvette would pull so "they were flying through the canyons, both of them" when in the mean time he was at the same time doing that..so gay.

so thats my story..hope you enjoyed it, and isntead of me proceeding down that canyon, i turned around and took the extra 20 mle way home, cuz i know the corvette would have stopped me cuz that guy on the bike proceeded down to nab my friend in his truck..damn
-dan
Founder and Proud member of The "Ran from a Cop and Got away" Club (x6, and counting)

I with GotKraut religiously via AIM.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:41 PM   #2
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
What did your friend in the truck do? Or did I read that wrong? Who were the undercovers going for?

Old 06-13-2005, 11:44 PM   #3
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
That sucks..
Old 06-13-2005, 11:52 PM   #4
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
lol
what happend to ur friend

that sucks..undercovers are bullshit.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 06-14-2005, 12:32 AM   #5
spiff

Click here to set it up.
I dont know what happened to my friend, i dont have his #, he is just a friend when i used to lifeguard, i just see him here and there.

I think the guy in the corvette wasnt neccessarily "going for anyone" just trying to see what we would do, and clearly he caught us, but i turned around and boned out, so i dont know what happened to my friend.
Founder and Proud member of The "Ran from a Cop and Got away" Club (x6, and counting)

Old 06-14-2005, 02:41 PM   #6
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff
I dont know what happened to my friend, i dont have his #, he is just a friend when i used to lifeguard, i just see him here and there.

I think the guy in the corvette wasnt neccessarily "going for anyone" just trying to see what we would do, and clearly he caught us, but i turned around and boned out, so i dont know what happened to my friend.
hahah

u lef ur friend...i would have done the same though.

good job ..u didnt get a ticket.

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 06-14-2005, 02:50 PM   #7
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Hehehe. Seems like the Vette driver may not really be a UC cop....
Old 06-14-2005, 10:42 PM   #8
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
probably some rena-cop from the mall or something trying to act all manly and crap

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 06-16-2005, 04:23 PM   #9
spiff

Click here to set it up.
yeah or not? even if the guy in the corvette wasnt(which he was with the badge, stfu i dont want excuses), the guy on the motorcycle claimed to be one also, and he sounded like an asshole..plus why even question it in a situation like that...

Old 06-16-2005, 05:38 PM   #10
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Well, I guess I wouldn't question it...
Old 06-17-2005, 01:57 PM   #11
///M Speed

Name: ///M Speed
Title: United Newb
Rate My Car: 31 / 340
That story is a hard read. You sure the biker was talking about your friend in the truck or was he talking about the Corvette. You stated he said, "im an undercover officer as well". How did he know the Corvette driver stated he was an UC Officer? Just wondering....

///M3
Old 06-17-2005, 07:53 PM   #12
spiff

Click here to set it up.
he said my friend in the truck, even though i told him that i didnt know him. and my friend is the guy that almost hit him, not the guy in the corvette