Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Model Categories > 5-Series > E12, E28, E34, E39, E60
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

E12, E28, E34, E39, E60 General discussion and technical help for all year 5 series cars.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
528man

Name: 528man
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
My upgrades..and return to UB!

So i have not posted in over 2 years...or something around that amount of time. But anyway I have made a couple upgrades to my 528i I want to show to a few people who may appreciate the work. I have completely redone the sound system in my 97 528i. including a touchscreen 7 inch sony flip out (really nice) a 1200 watt kenwood amp, one 15 inch kicker solobaric (the square one), a capacitor mounted in the trunk next to yellow top optima battery.

I also fabricated my own angel eyes for my car which glow red....aka demon eyes. i spent a total of 20 bucks on them...and they are really cool. only show up during times of day without direct sunlight tho...

i am trying to decide where to mount the aftermarket switches i bought today at radioshack in the cab...i dont really want to cut my pretty interior to fit the 2 dollar switch...

if you guys are interested in seeing pics of anything let me know. i have to borrow a camera from someone but it can be done.

thanks.