Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 06-06-2005, 01:57 PM   #1
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Idiot in an Acura MDX

First of all, please do take in mind that I have a bad O2 sensor = less power from my car... (Read more about it here if interested)

So, here it goes, today I was on my way to my doctor's office, left school after my last exam and headed their. I get to this red light and am in the left lane talking to my doctor's secretary (I was going their half an hour earlier). I see this MDX next to me, didn't pay any mind to it.. so am talking on the phone, line turns green and the guy on my right (yes the MDX.. go figure...) launches his car I was thinking in my head.. You got to be joking... I still pay no mind to it bcs am on the phone, but then I remember that the lane am in ends soon, so I got to go to the lane that the MDX is in. I get off the phone and press the gas pedal 3/4 of the way in... the guy in the MDX doesn't slow down or anything, so I press it a little harder (not flooring it) and get in front of him. I figured go mad bcs he kept revving his engine behind me. Anyways, the street we are in is a short cut thought a slow 25mph area (lots of kids around) so I drive 25, the guy behind me is kissing my car's ass... and we get to my turn, I fake that I am going straight and quickly get in the right lane, the guy behind me suddenly turns... (This is when he starts to follow me) Lucky me I get stock behind a cop car, lol . So at this moment, am doing 40 in a 45 zone, the street is long with a median for turning cars in middle. I was about 80% sure the idiot in the MDX was following for whatever reasons he had to waste his time doing it so, I get some distance from the cop and I see an upcoming street on the left, I suddenly move in the turning median and of course so does the MDX, then I go back in right lane but the guy turns (I basically made him realize I knew he was following me). Then we get to a red light (Cop still in front of me) we still drive 40 on a 45.. I get to my doctor's place and little do I know the MDX is STILL following me, I turn left go end of parking lot and I see him turning in parking lot (it's a big rectangular lot) I go down the lot make a U turn and head back out, I slow down (close to stopping my car) when I get next to the MDX, then I suddenly rev it, take a right and immediately turn left in the street on the left (I know this one very well, it takes you to an apartment complex that is VERY confusing) I quickly make a U turn and wait to see if the MDX passes by and I see him pass by and I just smile and go to my doctor's place...

So, their goes my kill of the week, an easy kill considering my car is sluggish now bcs of the O2 sensor deal. But I mean, why would an SUV try to compete with a sporty European car and then stalk me for god knows whatever reasons he had, I mean, get a clue moron!!!

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:10 PM   #2
donald1476

Name: donald1476
Title: President
Rate My Car: 109 / 340

Old 06-06-2005, 02:15 PM   #3
Rooz

lmao, yeah, something like that

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:16 PM   #4
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
You gotta meet all kinds on the road!
Old 06-07-2005, 12:09 AM   #5
BMWLotAttendant

Name: BMWLotAttendant
Title: I Drive EVERYTHING
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1997 Camry CE
LOL....great kill.

No way was an MDX going to keep up with you.

LOL.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:36 AM   #6
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
wow, seriously, one time i was talking to my friend(he owns a mercedes) and i was talking to him, he had the window open i was leaning in, then i look down and i see this golf club, and im like, you go golfing? (there was only one) he said no, i have that in there in case i need it.. LOL

so yeah, just stop your car, wait for the other guy to get it and give him all youve got

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 06-07-2005, 08:41 AM   #7
Rooz

^^ Yeah, on the left of my seat I have a black bar, I'd say ~2 feet long... "just in case", but yeah, I don't know what the guy was on though...

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 06-07-2005, 09:09 AM   #8
zeaq328i

Name: zeaq328i
Title: BMW 328i
Rate My Car: 314 / 340
Your Ride: BMW 328i and Dad's S320*NowLondon underground Tube*
Quote:
Originally Posted by donald1476

Wanna race,
A 2005 Honda NSX 5.0,
Old 06-07-2005, 11:00 AM   #9
projal147

Name: projal147
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
What a moron.

That is the time when knowing a cop is helpful. My friend, who is a cop, just got wireless laptops for the crusiers, so if i ever need him to, he will look up the the license plate number for me and give me the address... Hehehehe

Havent had to call upon his services yet..

My goal is to race in the Gumball 3000 by the age of 28.

New York Yankees - It's A New Year.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:40 AM   #10
Torque

Name: Torque
Title: Lawl.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: '00 Impreza
Speaking of weird things I almost got into a hi-beam contest/fight with a probe last night... I passed him and the bastard kept them on.

I didn't feel like potentially coming across some weirdo thats gonna turn into a road rage bastard (was a non-GT probe which I could outrun easily anyhow), but I was about to get behind him and slam him with mine...

I just decided to punch it and get away.

Stupid people.

Old 06-07-2005, 01:47 PM   #11
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
It wouldn't have been much of a contest for you Torque. I hate kids that drive Acuras! My friend in his TL always wants to race me....When he's not driving we're cool tho.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:59 PM   #12
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Yeah, if a car followed me for THAT long I'd start to get a bit worried.

Old 06-07-2005, 10:02 PM   #13
Rooz

only reason why I didn't stop to asking him why he was following me when I got next to him in that parking lot was bcs you never know what kidna of maniac he was + if he had a gun or not....

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 06-08-2005, 12:43 AM   #14
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
well you can usually see if you see the driver, and then again, he doesnt know if you have a gun or not(you should)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 06-08-2005, 08:26 AM   #15
Rooz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsperf
well you can usually see if you see the driver, and then again, he doesnt know if you have a gun or not(you should)
Need to be 21, otherwise trust me I would... I mean I can own a shotgun, lol,

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote: