Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > BMW General Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

BMW General Discussion Sponsored by: AutohausAZ.com
Talk about BMWs in general. Post official news, Bangle flames, or anything else related to BMW.

Old 12-30-2007, 12:44 AM   #1
TheUniballer

Name: TheUniballer
Title: Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1993 BMW 325is
Angry Some People...

So, I'm at work minding my own business when a guy I work with comes up to me and asks me if the BMW in the parking lot is mine. I say yes and he asks me if I've done anything to it. I tell him that I've got some minor performance stuff, but nothing special. He then informs me that his '06 mustang v6 in back could "totally eat it in a race, anytime, anywhere". Wow. I did everything I could not to blurt out, "no you moron I'm not going to street race to find out." I just say "probably not," and try to leave it at that.

He comes up to me later talking about racing by Holy Hill (a very hilly, wooded area around where I live, that is extremely dangerous even when it isn't winter), for pink slips no less. I said something like "No you retard, I'm not dumb enough to street race, especially if it means losing my car or possibly my life, go die."He got pissed and called me a pussy as a last ditch effort to get me to race him.

Anyone else run into these idiots that HAVE TO RACE YOU? God where is the Advil.

Old 12-30-2007, 12:50 AM   #2
craig

Name: craig
Title: Sitting in Time out
Click here to set it up.
YES. i have. they are annoying. i worked with a guy that constantly made of of my truck, saying his tiney V-6 1980's f150(which was falling appart) could kick my trucks ass in a drag race. i usualy told him to "shut the fuck up and get a v8, then we'll talk.". i never take any of their shit. just put them in their place and they will usualy just go away.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 AM   #3
denyo77

Name: denyo77
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 198 / 340
Your Ride: 1988 325i Touring
you could have gotten yourself his Mustang as a christmas gift, tho
Old 12-30-2007, 07:46 PM   #4
xsperf

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
yea thats mustang v6's have got nothing on your e36 m50, they are heavy as hell and just completely inefficient. i will give it one thing though, my friend had one with straight pipes and it did sound nice. oh and way to be the bigger man, sounds like you dont work with professionals though
EDIT: i was talking about earlier version of the mustang v6, the previous gen, not sure what the 06's can do. either way, tell him that your car is comparable to his, 13 years older with more than 1 liter less displacement and it would be a fair race, that in itself tells whos the winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
Old 12-30-2007, 08:36 PM   #5
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
You should've just started laughing and said if u really think u can race lets go to a track and hit some corners.