Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Kill Stories
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Kill Stories It is so pleasant to work with experts. Visit this page to find out more regarding ušak biletleri.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:12 PM   #16
MSheraz86

Name: MSheraz86
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 318i (2003)
Cool stuff...

I got owned by bigger cars lol and a porsche i'd never try racing.

Few weeks ago some black car was behind me and had some sort of emblem type of logo, my friend believes it was a Dodge. I seriously was going for a race with the Dodge but I got owned hard!!!! I didn't even notice it was a Dodge car until AFTER it went way past me and my friend said that was a Dodge.

Gotta love these Drag race cars. I do wonder how I would have done against the Dodge if I had a BMW M3 CSL . Probably would have been at least close to it and not far

It's human nature I guess, it's not really about age but it's about the interest. Those who like to have a drag race will keep doing it until they no longer feel like it or aren't in the mood for it (i.e. too tired).

Just googled up R32 to find out it's a VW Golf. Pitty that it can pack a good speed and better than my BMW. I dunno how many people do this but if you have a Saloon and some hatchback passes you by then it's gotta itch a little?

All I say is let them pass by, they'll all bow down to my M3 CSL and Porsche 911 Sports? ( I forgot the model again)
Old 11-10-2007, 11:22 PM   #17
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
haha yea. Some dodges are quick. was it a charger? If so...the V8(not the largest..cause i didnt test that) isnt that fast in comparison to what it ha under the hood. Fun car though.

or was it a Neon? SRt-4's get up and go...not sure how they deal with torque steer though

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 11-10-2007, 11:38 PM   #18
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numark318i View Post
haha yea. Some dodges are quick. was it a charger? If so...the V8(not the largest..cause i didnt test that) isnt that fast in comparison to what it ha under the hood. Fun car though.

or was it a Neon? SRt-4's get up and go...not sure how they deal with torque steer though
Haha!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:49 AM   #19
MSheraz86

Click here to set it up.
I'm not sure exactly which model of Dodge it was. I can't even remember the looks of it lmao!! Looked like them ugly american cars

Then when I found out that it's a Dodge I had a different opinion, plus when it went fast and I got to see the back of the car it wasn't so bad.

I just googled up Dodge and yeah Charger is what it looked like!!!!! It was a Black Dodge Charger!!! It whooped my ass so fast that I gave up too soon . My BMW is too precious to me for me to waste time and energy on beating something I cannot! (Am one of them fast yet smartass drivers u see ) haha!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:28 AM   #20
nick_318is

Name: nick_318is
Rate My Car: 10 / 340
Your Ride: 1991 318is (e30 m42), 2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSheraz86 View Post
Just googled up R32 to find out it's a VW Golf. Pitty that it can pack a good speed and better than my BMW. I dunno how many people do this but if you have a Saloon and some hatchback passes you by then it's gotta itch a little?
Thats why i got a mazdaspeed3 so people would be like what the hell. The R32 is pretty capable there was one in my run group at my last track weekend and it was one of only a few cars in my run group that I never passed, i'm not sure what the driver had done in mods but I think there may have been a few. Oh and it was a chick driving (doing a really good job too!, so ladies get on the track).
Old 11-11-2007, 08:11 PM   #21
MSheraz86

Click here to set it up.
Eversince I got my BMW I turned into a VW hater never going to get one of them ever!! I used to drive a VW Polo and didn't have a nice 2 year run with it .

I had to drive it again today after months and daaaaamnnnn was it hard to get the balance right on 1st gear! I can't help but wonder how I was able to drive that car .

Mazda is an expensive car, they're good but they have expensive parts.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:50 PM   #22
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
If it was a new R32 it was a DSG so no clutch slipping. Mk4's are nice my friends mom has one that I drove a few times, has soo much grip, handles great.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:48 PM   #23
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
IMO the Polo isn't VW's best car. My mom's Jetta is pretty cool
Old 11-12-2007, 12:13 AM   #24
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94bmw325i View Post
If it was a new R32 it was a DSG so no clutch slipping. Mk4's are nice my friends mom has one that I drove a few times, has soo much grip, handles great.
hmm..it sounded like his didnt know how to slip his clutch. maybe it was broken or something

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 11-12-2007, 11:03 AM   #25
MSheraz86

Click here to set it up.
VW Polo is most certainly not VW's best car and it'll stay like that since the Golf is doing good in the performance range of VW cars.

One thing I know is that VW has some ugly interior lately. The VW previous to the new Golf had a very good interior but now it's not all that. Would definately prefer an Audi S3 instead .
Old 11-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #26
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
Nahhhh, VW isnt bad. Its a car for people who can't afford real german cars, but want the same quality and reliability.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:41 PM   #27
94bmw325i

Name: 94bmw325i
Title: Hellrot325
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 94 bmw 325i, 97 vw golf
Where did you get that idea from? You make it sound like BMW's are so much better.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:22 PM   #28
denyo77

Name: denyo77
Rate My Car: 198 / 340
Your Ride: 1988 325i Touring
yeah... I don't like most of the latest VW, but they are reliable, efficient, the GTi or R32 are really sweet cars, and UNLIKE BMW, VW provides a range of fuel-efficiency tuned cars here in Europe. They're called the "BlueMotion" models and really work great. Basically you can have the Polo, Golf, Passat and Touran models wth it. Bluemotion is working because they use smaller tires, have a special body kit to improve aerodynamics, are lowered (I think?), and get a special tranny. Also the engines are mpg-tuned. And you get all of this for about 700-1000 bucks on top of the price for a normal VW, so that's an awesome deal
Old 11-13-2007, 06:47 PM   #29
MSheraz86

Click here to set it up.
BMW better than VW? Oh HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Btw my taste in cars is balanced more towards business cars so maybe thats why my hatred towards VW cars, since they're mainly focused on younger drivers.

VW Golf looks REALLY GOOD inside no doubt! (The VW Golf previous to the new model that is).

BMW M3 CSL
Porsche 911 Turbo

2 of my TOP BEST cars and I do plan on getting both. The porsche will be a drag but as long as I can get a well paid job it should allll be gooood

I'm kinda lost now, dunno WHO 91bmw is talking to. Even if it wasn't to me i'd agree with the person who implied BMW's are better than VW .

Audi can go head to head to BMW but VW just doesn't have that upper class feeling to it. The Audi RS 4 looks awesome too! *drool*

Soo many HOT damn cars dunno which one to go for!
Old 11-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #30
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
What I mean is that VW has only become reliable the last 5 years before that you could've compared it to a Kia.