Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2007, 10:54 AM   #31
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
I'd like to go seat on this one today, but the weather seems a bit crappy....



__________________



VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:28 AM   #32
xsperf
 
xsperf's Avatar

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
you know, you mentioned all those bikes, but your forgetting yamaha... i hear they have a very comfortable mix between race and cruiser, like a sport touring, but still very sporty in their YZF-600...
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #33
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsperf
you know, you mentioned all those bikes, but your forgetting yamaha... i hear they have a very comfortable mix between race and cruiser, like a sport touring, but still very sporty in their YZF-600...
Yeah, I think suzuki is out of the question for now. I sat on the yellow one and on a few 2006 and it just didn't feel right for a first bike, neither did any honda's (they don't have any bikes that seem "less" racing oriented.) Next time I go back to the other dealership I'll seat on a few yamaha's, but for now the Kawasaki is still ahead both comfort and price wise
__________________



VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.

Last edited by Rooz; 09-13-2007 at 11:02 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #34
MTurboPower3
 
MTurboPower3's Avatar

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philadelphia
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooz
I'd like to go seat on this one today, but the weather seems a bit crappy....



I don't know where you live but in philly there was great weather perfect for a bike. Not too hot not too cold
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

A vBSkinworks Design

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005-2013 UnitedBimmer.com