Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Old 09-11-2007, 09:48 PM   #16
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_318is
FUCK MICHIGAN
Why? They seem to be doing a fine job of doing that themselves.

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:29 PM   #17
drz

Name: drz
Title: local dumbass
Rate My Car: 34 / 340
Your Ride: E36 2.8i
^^ lollerz
Old 09-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #18
nick_318is

Name: nick_318is
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 10 / 340
Your Ride: 1991 318is (e30 m42), 2007 Mazdaspeed 3
Well your certainly right about that, I just hope the trend continues.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:59 AM   #19
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
ahaha I like that picture of Lloyd Carr Michigan is done this season.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:02 AM   #20
MTurboPower3

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
I like this team too.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:12 AM   #21
Chris

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTurboPower3
ahaha I like that picture of Lloyd Carr Michigan is done this season.
.... no. Technically they can drop their first two games and still win the Big Ten title, its happened before, and it can happen again (1998, lost to Syracuse and Notre Dame, both games also at home, came back to win the division). They just need to get it together. Offensively speaking, they POTENTIALLY have the most potent offense in Division one, returning five seniors, including both Heisman hopefuls Mike Hart and Chad Henne. They also return Mario Manningham and Jake Long. All four of which woud have gone in the early rounds of the draft, had they not decided as a group to stay for their senior season and make a run for the National Championship. Their problem is on the defensive side of the ball where they only returned 3 seniors.

Also, its worth noting that both of these losses have been against teams that run a spread offense, and Michigan is notorious for having troubles on the defensive side of the ball against the Spread offense.

Mturbo.... i'm not trying to chew you out or anything, i'm just pointing out that its only week two and their season is far from over. Not only do they have a chance at coming back, they've actually done it before, so don't count them out yet.

...With that said, Michigan can go burn in hell as far as i'm concerned

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.

Last edited by Chris; 09-14-2007 at 04:19 AM..
Old 09-14-2007, 10:06 AM   #22
dinan540

Name: dinan540
Title: Upgraded Member
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by celsdogg

Lets Go Mets!!!

Funny, growing up in NY, I have no allegiance to any college teams, only professional teams.

Since living in Seattle, I guess I would consider myself a Washington Husky fan.

GO HUSKIES!

540i with some mods
Old 09-14-2007, 10:42 AM   #23
MTurboPower3

Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
.... no. Technically they can drop their first two games and still win the Big Ten title, its happened before, and it can happen again (1998, lost to Syracuse and Notre Dame, both games also at home, came back to win the division). They just need to get it together. Offensively speaking, they POTENTIALLY have the most potent offense in Division one, returning five seniors, including both Heisman hopefuls Mike Hart and Chad Henne. They also return Mario Manningham and Jake Long. All four of which woud have gone in the early rounds of the draft, had they not decided as a group to stay for their senior season and make a run for the National Championship. Their problem is on the defensive side of the ball where they only returned 3 seniors.

Also, its worth noting that both of these losses have been against teams that run a spread offense, and Michigan is notorious for having troubles on the defensive side of the ball against the Spread offense.

Mturbo.... i'm not trying to chew you out or anything, i'm just pointing out that its only week two and their season is far from over. Not only do they have a chance at coming back, they've actually done it before, so don't count them out yet.

...With that said, Michigan can go burn in hell as far as i'm concerned
I seriously think they will in the BIG TEN they just suck this season they might go to one of the early bowl games like the capital one bowl or one that just doesn't matter as much. Michigan needs to get better recruiting.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #24
Chris

Click here to set it up.
They don't need better recruiting. They lost over half of their first line defense and they were playing an offense that they aren't very good at defending against in the first place. College football is cyclical, and this is a young Defense for Michigan. It happens to all teams.