Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > War and Politics   
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

War and Politics    Discuss the latest in the War on Terrorism and the Political Arena. Remember, the war is against terrorists, not fellow UB members, no "Flames" allowed.

Old 08-08-2007, 02:38 PM   #31
CroCop>

Name: CroCop>
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 322 / 340
Your Ride: 1996 328i
^^ thats why the saudi king met with the iranian monkey president in theran 2 weeks ago and shook his hand on al jazeera stating that the arab worlds need to unite and i quote
"do you think those american battleships and carriers are on vecation"? saudi king dosnt think fondly of such a awsome american military presnece in his back yard if shit was to go down saudie arabia would support its muslim neighbors no matter what
fact is if there was any conflict b/t iran and isreal, ww3 would be inevitable
Old 08-08-2007, 02:41 PM   #32
CroCop>

Name: CroCop>
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 322 / 340
Your Ride: 1996 328i
and I know that we would get sucked into it off the bat
and if anyone got nukes, we do hahaha
Old 08-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #33
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by celsdogg
^^^ arent they persian?
Yes they are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCop>
^^ thats why the saudi king met with the iranian monkey president in theran 2 weeks ago and shook his hand on al jazeera stating that the arab worlds need to unite and i quote
"do you think those american battleships and carriers are on vecation"? saudi king dosnt think fondly of such a awsome american military presnece in his back yard if shit was to go down saudie arabia would support its muslim neighbors no matter what
Typos FTL....

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #34
Chris

Name: Chris
Title: Visiting Mod
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Whatever I can get my hands on
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCop>

uhh.... Saudi Arabia freaking loves us. we saved their ass in Operation Desert Storm. Most people think Iraq was only trying to take over Kuwait, but they were trying to invade Saudi Arabia too.

.... and uhh.... when was the last time a politician meant a damn thing they said on TV?

Nuke (n): a large firework that makes pretty lights and large lakes out of annoying countries.
You have three choices, stand behind our troops, grab a gun and toe the line with our troops, or stand in front of them, they can use the extra armor.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #35
scooter

Name: scooter
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 295 / 340
Your Ride: 99m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisdoesntknow
uhh.... Saudi Arabia freaking loves us. we saved their ass in Operation Desert Storm. Most people think Iraq was only trying to take over Kuwait, but they were trying to invade Saudi Arabia too.

.... and uhh.... when was the last time a politician meant a damn thing they said on TV?
+2
Old 08-09-2007, 10:39 AM   #36
denyo77

Name: denyo77
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 198 / 340
Your Ride: 1988 325i Touring
and why are the US about to give 60 BILLION DOLLARS worth of weapons to one of the most unstable regions of the earth?
Because they obviously want their asses kicked again when Saudi-Arabia or Qatar or whatever will fight them with their own weapons 20 years from now. Happened to the American government multiple times, still they don't seem to notice
Old 08-09-2007, 11:25 AM   #37
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
Saudi's and Iranians are sneaky their planning some shit like their going to surprise attack someone.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:25 PM   #38
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
You mean like how Gorge Busch attacked Iraq sneaky?

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:47 PM   #39
MTurboPower3

Name: MTurboPower3
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: Dont have a car yet
It wasn't really sneaky we gave them warnings but they r gonna get us back someday.