Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > War and Politics   
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

War and Politics    Discuss the latest in the War on Terrorism and the Political Arena. Remember, the war is against terrorists, not fellow UB members, no "Flames" allowed.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:54 PM   #31
pickedaname

Name: pickedaname
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 92 735iL
Woooooooooow......and I thought only SAAB owners rode the special bus.
If someone doesn't like this War and Politics forum they can do 2 things..

1. Pay the site-related bills.
or...
2. This is a toughie.....I worked really hard to think of this for you.......are you ready........don't click on war and politics.
Wooooooooooooooww................................. aren't you just SO GLAD someone else thought of that complicated solution for you?
Ya think anyone that wants to talk about bimmers is going to click on war and politics? ALLLLLLLL RIIIIIGHTY then

Last edited by pickedaname; 01-06-2008 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Just 'because'
Old 01-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #32
pickedaname

Name: pickedaname
Title: United Newb
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 92 735iL
One good thing did come out of all the whining in months past....
It helped me pick a new avi pic. It was either Ace or a box of kleenex.
Ventura is more fun
Old 02-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #33
JetBlack328i

Name: JetBlack328i
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 69 / 340
Your Ride: 96 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroCop> View Post
its a joke bro lighten up
the last thing soldiers would be doing in a war zone is walking around naked or blowing up dolls
Obviously you arent in the Military. Dolls mailed there all the time and well some folks choose to walk around naked.. You would be surprised what goes on in the "war zone"
Old 02-23-2008, 06:52 AM   #34
pswirley

Name: pswirley
Title: Member
Rate My Car: 222 / 340
Your Ride: 93 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlack328i View Post
Obviously you arent in the Military. Dolls mailed there all the time and well some folks choose to walk around naked.. You would be surprised what goes on in the "war zone"

LAWLZ.

If a/b/c are willing to pour ten gallons of diesel in a 55 gallon drum of human feces and stir it as it burns to ensure that dissentary isnt spread amongst the soldiers, and they can pop heads off at 300m then I could give a shit. I dont want any of the three as a roommate. I dont think that rape statistics increase any by having them. I dont think that they would be running around grabbing cocks or prancing in lingerie. I just think that I would be uncomfortable knowing that someone who like the wiener is next to me in the shower or in my room.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #35
Exilion

Name: Exilion
Title: Senior Member
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1991 325i
I think forcing them to "come out" as it were is stupid. As mentioned before there would be a lot of logistics that then becomes a problem that otherwise wouldn't exist. And I also agree to Pswirley, they won't be openly running around doing their thing in front of everyone else. Of course it would be uncomfortable for the other soldiers but imagine the a/b/c soldier. Think about hundreds of other men against that one. No a/b/c would sign up and check off that they're an a/b/c so even if the military tried to impose that, it wouldn't work. Basically our culture isn't ready for it. Although it's funny to think about how you would issue uniforms to the transvestite. Would they get an "alternative uniform"? (just a joke so take that lightly. And no they would never get an alternative uniform)

EDIT: Also who gives a flying fuck if you don't care about this thread. The mods are just doing their job giving us something to talk about. If you don't like the thread don't post in it and it won't show up in the top 10. One guy posts that it sucks, and then 10 more say the exact same freaking thing. We're the UB community. Do you talk to your friends at work only about work?? Not much of a relationship there. Sorry about bringing that up again but give the mods a break.

Double EDIT: I'm an edit whore...

BMW's are made by god... kinda

Last edited by Exilion; 02-23-2008 at 04:36 PM..