Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Old 05-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #1
Numark318i

Name: Numark318i
Title: has an empty wallet
Location: The Only place in the world where people say "Hella"
Rate My Car: 125 / 340
Your Ride: ^^
conversations with girls...topics..

ok so when u run out of ideas and ur conversing with a girl and ur not at the point where u can just stick ur tongue down her throat what do u guys say. I mean what are ur generall topics?

The aural sensations of 1st gear WOT
**CGM **(Certified Garage Mechanic)
Old 05-16-2005, 09:56 PM   #2
beem

Name: beem
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: '00 540/6 Dinan S2(sold), '90 525i/5, '01 Audi S4
ask her/tell her about embarassing moments. then try to explain to her why BMW is the ultimate driving machine. try to keep it under 4 hours though.

...let's go to the highway!
Member of the Spririted Driver Club.
Old 05-16-2005, 10:26 PM   #3
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by beem
ask her/tell her about embarassing moments. then try to explain to her why BMW is the ultimate driving machine. try to keep it under 4 hours though.
i would just start with why BMW is the ultimate driving machine, it would thake me more than 4 hours though

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 05-16-2005, 10:31 PM   #4
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Numark, I actually know exactly what you're talking about.

That only happens when you're uncomfortable.... which is why that never happens aroud your friends or girls that you don't like.

The main thing is confidence. If you get nervous, a guy's mind will SHUT DOWN. Do not get nervous. If you're confident in yourself you'll be fine. Try commenting on random things just to keep conversation going until you think of something. Maybe point out how hot it is outside, then go into saying "like last week it was cold, and all of a sudden this heat wave came out of no where. about time though, winter has been here for too long, haha. this would be the perfect day to go jump in a pool. *grin* do you like swimming?" See, it started from an idle comment about how hot it was outside, then it progressed into a topic that can be conversed. Talk a bit, state your opinion, then ask her what she thinks, then comment on what she thinks, and if she doesn't say anything at that point, come up with another question. The most important thing is commenting on her answer, that shows her you're listening.

I could go on for an hour with suggestions, but I think you get the point. It's a start.

Old 05-16-2005, 10:31 PM   #5
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
When I get to that point, we are usually past talking anyway
Old 05-16-2005, 11:06 PM   #6
Antiburn

Name: Antiburn
Rate My Car: 193 / 340
Your Ride: 92 525, 88 325 hardtop'ed vert and 83 320iS
Get her to start talking then just keep saying "uh-huh" and "yea really" and smile.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:19 PM   #7
Rooz

Name: Rooz
Title: Upgraded Member
Rate My Car: 5 / 340
Your Ride: 2003 M5
chug a beer and u'll be ok, lol

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

I am worth $2,010,238 on HumanForSale.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:37 PM   #8
Torque

Name: Torque
Title: Lawl.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: '00 Impreza
I just whip it out and say 'what are we gonna do about this'... then I shove it down her throat.

Cheers mate.

Old 05-16-2005, 11:38 PM   #9
witeshark

Name: witeshark
Title: Suspended License
Rate My Car: 84 / 340
Your Ride: 89 325i 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque
I just whip it out and say 'what are we gonna do about this'... then I shove it down her throat.

Cheers mate.
Outstanding!
Old 05-16-2005, 11:43 PM   #10
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Quote:

Cheers mate.
Only you torque... you would. lol

Old 05-16-2005, 11:48 PM   #11
Rooz

Quote:

Cheers mate.

LMAO, ok, I got a good one for you

THIS IS A REAL STORY:

This past saturday a small group of friends and I were at someone's house, it's around midnight, we're all just chealing, sipping on some beers, a very relaxed night . Anyways, this friend of mine starts to talk to this girl (last time that girl hanged out with us she got so drunk that she ended up peing on some guy that she was sitting on his lap). But anyways, they start to talk and what not, then I had to leave at around 1:30ish, so I get home 5 minutes later (my house is 2-3 streets down) and around 2 in the mornign I get a call from my friend "Rooz you'd never guess what happend Harry and Larissa went to the pool and Larissa was giving him some head and all of a sudden she pucked all over him" . My jaw literally dropped when i heard that, lol, that's pretty nasty... lol

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Umnitza now provides a mechanic to install all parts ordered right in the box! It's their new "Total customer service program" that will eliminate all the haters and keep incompetents from breaking **** and blaming the vendor! When you are all set simply call INS and they will pick him up free of charge.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:55 PM   #12
DEATH2000

Name: DEATH2000
Title: Moderator
Rate My Car: 111 / 340
Your Ride: 1998 E36 328i sedan
AHAHAHA that would suck, getting pucked on while getting head. ud have to like sterilize ur dick

VIEW MY E36 BLOG HERE

New to United Bimmer? Check out our Introductions and Greetings Section and introduce yourself today!

E36 Bentley Manual PDF download avilable HERE
Old 05-16-2005, 11:58 PM   #13
Rooz

lol, well, he had to walk home because no one wnated to give ihm a ride (he only lives like the next street down). But he did burn his underwear from what I heard, lol.... I haven't seen him since that night

VIEW MOD LIST & PICS

Quote:
Old 05-17-2005, 03:26 AM   #14
Turbodefrost

Name: Turbodefrost
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1996 328is
damn! LMAO that's the greatest most terribly disgustingly awesome thing i've ever heard! haha, "sucks" to be him

but anyways, about the girls. i think you just need to accelerate to the point of just sticking your toungue down her throught. that works a lot better for me! haha. but seriously, just be confident and don't get super serious. Keep the conversation easy going and light. i had the same struggles as you, then i realized i don't have to impress every girl i talk to, especially the ones i like. they don't want to be impressed, they want to be listened to!
Old 05-17-2005, 08:29 AM   #15
EnvyM3

Name: EnvyM3
Title: DSC OFF!
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 2005 545i SMG
Just ask her questions about herself and act very interested. Girls love to talk about themselves. Be sensitive to what she says and then reveal something sensitive about yourself, so she feels bad. Once that is accomplished say that none of that matters now because I am with you. She will then lean in to kiss you b/c she will think you are sooo sweet. Then quickly stand up, dodge her kiss, bend her over and stick it in her ass.