Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer-General BMW Topics > Bimmer Showroom
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Bimmer Showroom Sponsored by: 21st Century Insurance
Post pictures and show off your Bimmer here.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:59 PM   #16
theSMELSINATOR

Name: theSMELSINATOR
Title: Senior Member
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1990 325iX
Quote:
Originally Posted by black328is
thanks. yeah it definately get alot of attention. I was in panama city for spring break car show, and it got a ton of attention. I was happy with it. and the rear is a little tore up fromt he previous owner clipping up reflectors with the bumper. I welded mounts to put 2 trailer balls upside down underneath the back so I can drag it without actually tearing anything up. I'm going to be putting a rollpan on it soon anyways and getting rid of that bumper. and as for the not putting 20's on, I'm still debating it. cuz 19's look huge on these things, so I may not go that big. I want something that looks proportional no matter how "bling" it may be. I do stuff to my tastes, not to what's popular. and if I do go to an aftermarket rim, it will not be chrome, it's will be black with a polished lip and some nice offset to give it some depth. my clears came in for it today and i put them on, and they do look a little too brithgt for it since there is no other chrome or anything on the car. I still have half a can of spray tint from my taillights on the blazer so I may hit these corner lights with a couple of light coats. dont worry, I know you guys are looking at my trucks and thinking "oh god he's going to make it like that!?". No, my tastes in vehicle vary on what it is. this I want to keep classy and high end looking. my trucks, my main focus is just getting low and being eye catching. the car will just be all about comfort and style
*huge sigh of relief* i must admit you made me kinda nervous seeing those trucks.