Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2007, 07:43 PM   #16
xsperf
 
xsperf's Avatar

Name: xsperf
Title: United Baller
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Syracuse, NY
Rate My Car: 185 / 340
Your Ride: 95 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig
take that shit back to werkz where it belongs.
hellz yea rock on buddy

i absolutely hate meaningless retarded posts with no thought into them whatsoever, especially when its a rather serious thread
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1apton
I keep forgetting that - I have a great memory but it doesn't last long

CRS disease = Can't Remeber Shit
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:58 PM   #17
Reddots89

Name: Reddots89
Title: United Newb
Status: Offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 96' 328ic, 01' Honda s2000, 97' vw jetta
i didnt know it was such a big deal to cut tires. they make it sound like a murder takin fingerprints and shit. i didnt even think they could do that if you were a minor (im 17 myself) anyways good luck dude
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:06 PM   #18
Hoppy
 
Hoppy's Avatar

Name: Hoppy
Title: fueled by bourbon
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Agawam/Bridgewater,MA
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsperf
hellz yea rock on buddy

i absolutely hate meaningless retarded posts with no thought into them whatsoever, especially when its a rather serious thread
but thats what im best at!

seriously. lawyer up, and tell him everything. if you did it. tell him where, when, how. remember, your on the defense they have to prove you did it. if they try to say you slashed it at midnight. and you can show you were at denny's at midnight, thats big points for you, even if you slashed the tires at 2 am

im not saying you did it. and i dont want you to say you did it on the internet either. so be very carefull what you say
__________________
You know your a drunkard if you...
Think box wine is great; eagerly awaiting box whiskey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
Well yeah, the BATFE is like the Anti Hoppy.
Well hey, hey Mr. Policeman
Bet I can drive faster than you can
Come on Hoss, let's have some fun
Go on shoot me with your radar gun
You look bored and I sure am
Catch me if you can.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:03 PM   #19
drz

Name: drz
Title: local dumbass
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Rate My Car: 34 / 340
Your Ride: E36 2.8i
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig
take that shit back to werkz where it belongs.
Grow the hell up.

You're getting busted for slashing a tire because you gave them a confession. Suck it up. You did an idiotic thing (confess), now take it like a man and face the consequences. If you didn't do it, then it was a really dumb move on your part to give them what they wanted. If you did it, then I am happy that you got busted. Serves you well.

Moving out at 17 is not a big deal. I did it, and I never -- not even for a second -- thought anything of it. As a matter of fact, it is a shame not to get to spend more time with the people who dedicated a large part of their life and resources to raise me.

However, maybe this will keep you out of trouble and help you in the long run.

Yeah, it sucks that you're stressed out and whatnot, but such is life. I do hope things work out for you, but thre really isn't much more I can say.

Stay out of trouble, kid.
















































































ohandbytheway,




























































!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:16 PM   #20
craig
 
craig's Avatar

Name: craig
Title: Sitting in Time out
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: tribune kansas
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drz
Grow the hell up.

You're getting busted for slashing a tire because you gave them a confession. Suck it up. You did an idiotic thing (confess), now take it like a man and face the consequences. If you didn't do it, then it was a really dumb move on your part to give them what they wanted. If you did it, then I am happy that you got busted. Serves you well.

Moving out at 17 is not a big deal. I did it, and I never -- not even for a second -- thought anything of it. As a matter of fact, it is a shame not to get to spend more time with the people who dedicated a large part of their life and resources to raise me.

However, maybe this will keep you out of trouble and help you in the long run.

Yeah, it sucks that you're stressed out and whatnot, but such is life. I do hope things work out for you, but thre really isn't much more I can say.

Stay out of trouble, kid.
















































































ohandbytheway,




























































!
!


mines bigger.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:48 PM   #21
Hoppy
 
Hoppy's Avatar

Name: Hoppy
Title: fueled by bourbon
Status: Offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Agawam/Bridgewater,MA
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.


I WIN!
__________________
You know your a drunkard if you...
Think box wine is great; eagerly awaiting box whiskey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF5
Well yeah, the BATFE is like the Anti Hoppy.
Well hey, hey Mr. Policeman
Bet I can drive faster than you can
Come on Hoss, let's have some fun
Go on shoot me with your radar gun
You look bored and I sure am
Catch me if you can.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biggest Loser Thread komodo United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** 42 01-24-2006 10:44 AM
already sick of the "new" ub.c thread AKA im really pissed. Hoppy Site Feedback 12 09-23-2005 01:45 PM
this thread pwns chrisdoesntknow's thread xsperf Video and other Multimedia 6 08-05-2005 12:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 AM.

A vBSkinworks Design

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2005-2013 UnitedBimmer.com