Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** > Rant Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

Rant Forum Explode with gripes, complaints, and rants here. Anything goes, so enter with a tough skin.

Old 03-24-2008, 01:24 PM   #16
alpine wiess 325is

Name: alpine wiess 325is
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 1994 325is, 1994 525i
Haha....ya for sure bmw's are heck of a lot more fun...but i guess you get what you pay for. And on regard of getting parts, I love hearing people at autozone telling me that their parts are good for my car..lmao thats so funny, I only put mahle, bosch, mann, lemforder, etc..on my car, i dont think they carry those...Oh and on a side note, i went to get new plugs for my car, and didnt want to order them online, so i was calling around town, and no one in my city carries regular old bosch supers they all carry platinum this and platinum that, which is crap for the M50 cuz they get fouled. So i put some NGK's in there and the car is runing just fine, they meet oem specs, have the dual prong and everything, eventhough the parts guy is like "i wouldnt put those on a BMW", lol he just wanted to upsell me the platinums...Oh and on regards of getting parts Autohauz is the best bar none....cheaper then BMA, Bavauto, and Pelican....
Ahhh...good ol' bmw owners!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #17
watty

Name: watty
Title: United Newb
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Your Ride: 51 m3 smg
m3 love-castrol xtf and prevent another £2.5k engine top end build.Also worth noteing when you replace a ball joint or 2 (£300each) track it all up correctly & if the DSC light stays lit,don't panic buy a new steering angle sensor, it stays lit for approx 20miles while it reprogrames itself. Love Hate indeed !!!! Yes love it, acceleration, handleing,& sound & 4 full seats with a boot. just pray the warning lights don't stress you out.........