Go Back   United Bimmer Community - BMW Forum > UnitedBimmer- Off Topic > United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY**
FAQ Members List Calendar Advertise With Us Mark Forums Read

United Off Topic  **FOR MEMBERS ONLY** Chat about whatever! Off-topic chat forum. (Be sure to appropriately title posts that are NWS) You must be registred and logged in to see sub-forums

Old 03-22-2006, 02:20 PM   #16
komodo

Name: komodo
Title: Administrator
Rate My Car: 68 / 340
Your Ride: 1995 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jms
I should be a lot of things but I don't think I could sink to the level of movie critic.
Ouch, haha.

I don't understand how you guys keep saying the plot was predictable. There was one part especially that I didn't see coming AT ALL. Without saying what it is, you guys will probably know which scene I'm talking about (i don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it).

The main overall plot, sure, but there were quite a few twists that caught me off guard.

Old 03-22-2006, 02:35 PM   #17
jms

Name: jms
Title: ______
Rate My Car: 105 / 340
Your Ride: 99 328I Convertible
no I was able to tell what was going to happen before it did, I'm not certain which scene you are referring to, but if it is the scene that I am thinking of the clues were there all along. I thought it was thinly veiled on purpose, if I am mistaken then I took something completely different away from this movie. Then again the last time I was truly surprised by a movie was the sixth sense.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #18
Spieluhr

Name: Spieluhr
Title: ///M Driven
User not setup in Rate My Car.
Click here to set it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jms
I should be a lot of things but I don't think I could sink to the level of movie critic.
agreed. for some reason the critics always like the shittiest movies and think the best ones are crap. Id be a movie critic, as long as I make a million dollars a year, I love watching movies.

BMW, The Ultimate Driving Machine
Old 03-23-2006, 09:22 AM   #19
jms

Name: jms
Title: ______
Rate My Car: 105 / 340
Your Ride: 99 328I Convertible
My family and I see a lot of movies. For a while I was teaching some technical classes and I didn't have to be at work until 2-3pm so my wife and I would go to the movies while the kids were in school. We saw every movie that came out for 6 months straight.